Divisional Round: Seahawks at Falcons Game Thread

Luck is Good

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jvan1973 said:

I think they are both terrible.  I can't stand to listen to any of those 4 speak

Stephen A is way too biased with mostly everything. Shannon is way too biased with LeBron. It is absolutely nauseating listening to him talk about LeBron. I usually don't listen to that part though. I can't stand it. Kellerman just seems like an * to me most of the time. He was good on SportsNation but it obviously didn't travel. And then you have Skip. I just like sports debate and he makes it entertaining. And he is knowledgeable

Just now, Luck is Good said:

Stephen A is way too biased with mostly everything. Shannon is way too biased with LeBron. It is absolutely nauseating listening to him talk about LeBron. I usually don't listen to that part though. I can't stand it. Kellerman just seems like an * to me most of the time. He was good on SportsNation but it obviously didn't travel. And then you have Skip. I just like sports debate and he makes it entertaining. And he is knowledgeable

Skip makes things up

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Skip makes things up

Skip is horrible; so are the others. I used to hear Bayless on the radio years ago. I never liked him. Steven A. is too loud. These shows are for entertainment only. They are not real. I don't watch them. 

Just now, Luck is Good said:

Yes both are sports debate shows. But one is on ESPN and the other is on FS1. Then you have Cowherd on after Skip and Shannon and I like Cowherd too

Lol,  I can't stand Colin either.    I used to like Scott vanpelts radio show.   Other than that I don't really like most opinion based sports shows