Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

1 minute ago, HOZER said:

DirectvTV here, Cubs game blacked out!!!:censored: I need to did something about this, although next year it’ll change again with the eventual Cubs network!!!!

watching on MLB mix, small screen, :censored:

At least my Boilers will be in this evening on TBS trying to stay alive against Tennessee!!!!!

And Cubs take the lead, 3-2 in the 5th!!!!!!

Yeah I have U-Verse luckily. 4-2 now Cubs lead.

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

@NFLfan, Mets win 2-0! deGrom beats Scherzer. Diaz with the Save.

I was off all day except between 1 and 4:30. I missed a great pitching matchup. Mets have the best Opening Day record by far. This is despite having started something like 1-8 in their history. 

Glad we extended deGrom. :D

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

At least when I call Bryant MVP everyone knows what the hell I am talking about :lol::funny:

You are not also getting paid to call games region wide

There are several occasions that Princeton athletes were called by nicknames during broadcasts or articles but that was because they were part of a lineage 

1 hour ago, PrincetonTiger said:

They were the Washington Senators so it is a tradition 

The Rangers are building a new stadium for next year

The Ranger broadcast showed a shot in between innings 

Ok. Thank you.

1 hour ago, PrincetonTiger said:

The new Rangers pitcher was a roster cut of the Mets on Tuesday

Who is that?

• NFLfan changed the title to Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic
  • NFLfan locked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think the bolded is my biggest concern, with Steichen at the top of the list.  A rookie HC that wants to call his own offensive plays.  Hmm...seen that movie before and didn't like it.  I'm hoping the same result doesn't play out again.   He also has a rookie QB that he's going to want to talk to after some series during the game.  I'm hoping he'll lean heavy on Cam & Cooter during the games and not call his own plays.   I would love to see us make the playoffs this year. It would give the whole team and organization a huge boost.  Not seeing it this year because key elements are too young and inexperienced, but I'm not saying it's impossible.
    • Depth move that needed to happen at some point.
    • https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/06/01/colts-sign-genard-avery-waive-darius-hagans/   ...Avery spent last season with the Buccaneers, appearing in nine games. He finished with a sack, one tackle for loss, and five QB hits in 72 defensive snaps and 164 special teams snaps. Avery was a fifth-round pick by the Browns in 2018. He recorded 4.5 sacks as a rookie but fell out of favor under Cleveland’s next coaching staff and was traded to the Eagles midway through the 2019 season. He played with Philadelphia through 2021, recording 3.0 sacks in 35 games with the Eagles. While he signed with the Steelers as a free agent in March 2022, he was released in August. As a corresponding roster move, the Colts waived running back Darius Hagans...      
    • Playoffs? Maybe. But can we block?
    • We could  if everything goes well. I'm optimistic abut Richardson, but am not thinking playoffs this early. The season hasn't started and there is no way to tell what will happen. I've been let down when people were hyping Wentz and Ryan, so I'm trying not to get overly excited regarding playoffs. 
  • Members

• Colts.com

Colts.com 6

Administrators
    • Cujo54

Cujo54 0

Rookie
    • PlayForTheTie

PlayForTheTie 0

Rookie
    • KB

KB 610