Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

Watching the Yanks/O's game. Yanks up 4-2 bottom 5th. Tanaka might not even get out of this inning.

Sanchez left the game in the top of the 5th after hurting his arm on a swing & a miss. Official word is a strained right bicep.

Tanaka just loaded the bases with no one out. This could get ugly real quick.

Sounds like a good game

42 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Ok. One of the volunteers today is from Kentucky. I have met her there before but we got to talking about her home state today. She is from Prestonburg, KY. Very nice person. People from IN and KY are very nice.

Prestonburg is the heart of Appalachia quite a bit away from here in the Tri-State

I have strong ties with Kentucky Coal Country

1 hour ago, Jay Kirk said:

I hear you loud and clear , think we all have players or pitchers in particular on our teams like that.

For me it is the hitters. 

Ugh. Mets are already down 2-0. The Marlins can hit. The Mets can't. 

7 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

Betances gave up the lead. I shut it off. I've lost interest already.

Sorry about that.

I probably should turn mine off too. haha  Mets now down 3-0. I don't see them coming back against this pitcher.

What a difference between the Marlins hitters and the Mets hitters!  The Marlins can hit well and they have speed. 

Washington is down to the Phillies 10-0 in the 1st inning. Phils still batting.

6 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Sorry about that.

I probably should turn mine off too. haha  Mets now down 3-0. I don't see them coming back against this pitcher.

What a difference between the Marlins hitters and the Mets hitters!  The Marlins can hit well and they have speed. 

Washington is down to the Phillies 10-0 in the 1st inning. Phils still batting.

Wow. How many pitchers has Washington used already in that one? Is that game in Philly? My daughter went to Philly's opener. She said it was bitter cold.

4 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

Wow. How many pitchers has Washington used already in that one? Is that game in Philly? My daughter went to Philly's opener. She said it was bitter cold.

It is in Philly. Washington used one pitcher for the first 10 runs. He left with a guy on base and that run came in. Philly scored another run. So it is 12-0.

(I know this because the Mets announcers were talking about it.)

16 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

It is in Philly. Washington used one pitcher for the first 10 runs. He left with a guy on base and that run came in. Philly scored another run. So it is 12-0.

(I know this because the Mets announcers were talking about it.)

Gonna hurt his ERA. Are the Phillies that good this year or is this an anomaly? 

7 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

Gonna hurt his ERA. Are the Phillies that good this year or is this an anomaly? 

His ERA is a whopping 135.0.

This is an anomaly.  They are not that good.  

They scored another run in the second. 

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am out of LIKES, between this Thread and the Pacers Thread/Pacers winning I am out of LIKES haha. Yeah 6-4, so far so good.

Glad to see them coming on before it was too late! I love Lance man, what a difference he makes!!!

Archived