Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Cubs win again! 2 in a row over the Cards, move into 2nd place. June is starting out nicely. Back to .500 at 27-27. Only 1.5 out of first place. Brewers/Dodgers just starting. Kyle S was the hero with a GrandSlam!

-Gozer can fly the W

2 hours ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Go Cubs Go

Out of likes, but here you go.....

IMG_0126.JPG

Missed the game again due to sons baseball and trip to airport, but kept track on phone....What a win! Schwarbino with his first grand slam!!!! Nice!!!! Hope he's coming out of his slump!!!!!

And rumors about Bryce Harper wanting to be a Cub? Hmmm wouldn't be until after after 2018, a lot can change by then, but hmmm..............first thought is how do you afford him and Bryant?

Just now, GOZER said:

Missed the game again due to sons baseball and trip to airport, but kept track on phone....What a win! Schwarbino with his first grand slam!!!! Nice!!!! Hope he's coming out of his slump!!!!!

And rumors about Bryce Harper wanting to be a Cub? Hmmm wouldn't be until after after 2018, a lot can change by then, but hmmm..............first thought is how do you afford him and Bryant?

Interesting info

Brew Crew lose! Standings in the NL Central as of June 3rd are now:

1. Brewers 29-27

2. Cubs 27-27

3, Cards 26-27

-Cubs only 1 game out now. June is starting out great for the Cubs, just have to keep it up. Despite struggling they still have managed to stay at .500 for the 1st couple of months. Long way to go to improve. Go Cubs!

On 6/1/2017 at 9:54 PM, Myles said:

Leake scares me.   He's usually good for 5-6 innings and then gives up a bunch.   Not this year as much, but it has been like that throughout his career.

2/3 would be nice against the Cubs.   The bats need to come alive or we'll need to put Wainwright at first.:thmup:

I didn't want to be right on this o need.:angry:

I read that over the weekend Edinson Volquez threw the 6th no-hitter in the history of the Marlins. What?? The Mets with their history of great pitching have had only one no-hitter.

The Mets have had many pitchers (some great ones) come through their organization/farm system and pitched no-hitters for other teams. Can you name some of those pitchers?

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I read that over the weekend Edinson Volquez threw the 6th no-hitter in the history of the Marlins. What?? The Mets with their history of great pitching have had only one no-hitter.

The Mets have had many pitchers (some great ones) come through their organization/farm system and pitched no-hitters for other teams. Can you name some of those pitchers?

Okay the obvious  Nolan Ryan 

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Tom Seaver

Archived