Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

It is a blessing and curse because the way I have to type

Yes I understand I don't always spell right or use correct form of words , but lol auto correct can put you way out in left field.

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

Absolutely to much political nonsense in the game . Joe Jackson was no way on the take lol the numbers prove that

Kennesaw Mountain Landis was mad over the scandal and wanted to show he was boss

I am not complaining since Edd Rausch won the World Series because of the scandal

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I thought Fred McGriff could have been a Hall of Famer. There was a time when he was the only player who had hit 30+ home runs for something like 5 or 6 straight years. This is pre-PEDs. 

Yes was before PED's were addressed and IMO many got by using before it was.

I am watching the Rangers. There is a player called Delino DeShields. I wonder if he is related to the former baseball player with the same name.

You sure its not the same one ? Ok PT answered that

I am thinking of other players who may merit Hall of Fame consideration. I cannot recall his name now. He was a slugger and 1st baseman for the Indians and I think the White Sox. Maybe the Phillies too. I think he was on the last Phillies WS championship team. His name escapes me. Who am I thinking of?

I am thinking of other players who may merit Hall of Fame consideration. I cannot recall his name now. He was a slugger and 1st baseman for the Indians and I think the White Sox. Maybe the Phillies too. I think he was on the last Phillies WS champs. His name escapes me. Who am I thinking of?

Lol I am missing it too Greg Luzinsky

I am thinking of other players who may merit Hall of Fame consideration. I cannot recall his name now. He was a slugger and 1st baseman for the Indians and I think the White Sox. Maybe the Phillies too. I think he was on the last Phillies WS champs. His name escapes me. Who am I thinking of?

Are thinking of Albert Belle

Ryan Howard was the 1Baseman in 2009

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

I have to look him up. 

If Albert Belle was not such a jerk, he may be in the HoF. But that is not who I was thinking of.

3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

5 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

Lol I am missing it too Greg Luzinsky

I was thinking of Jim Thome. He did play with the Indians, Phillies and White Sox but he actually played with other teams too. I had not realized that.

8 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Ugh. These Mets are ugh. The starter pitched so well. Left after 7 with a 3-1 lead. They give up the lead in the 8th. :wall:

I hear you right now I refuse to watch Cards they were up 4 to 1 in seventh I'm sure Matheny stuck with Lynn to long or only warms up one reliever . Regardless my BP don't need help going up.

Archived