Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I don't know why chuck won't do it but....

VaAllDay757

They rarely I mean RARELY have 2 safeties deep on certain situations like 3rd and long it's always one safety and prime example on that 3rd and short (or it might've been 4th down) when mariota threw it deep and wr beat vontae easy down the field for a TD and there was no safety help and we all know vontae isn't that good playing off coverage why wouldn't you have one safety deep to help vontae out? Smh we need better disguises too they're still vanilla on schemes

I have no idea why they put our hardest hitting safety in the box against one of the best rushing teams in the league on 3rd and short. That is just such a mystery to you and I it seems. Maybe someone else here can figure it out......................

2 minutes ago, NorthernBlue said:

Wasn't that TD on Vontae on like 3rd and 2? And since when does Vontae ever need help? (Okay fine on that play he probably needed help but like 99% of the time he's good. It's why he's called a shut down corner).

Vontae was off his game today for sure. Ickkkk, one of his worst I've seen anyway. 

Don't think you guys understand....titan running game wasn't good today so the air attack was a must and vontae playing off is never good he can't make up ground quick enough so not why keep a safety at top when he plays off coverage? Just because it's 3rd and 2 doesn't mean a team will run it that's no guarantee obviously 

2 hours ago, VaAllDay757 said:

Don't think you guys understand....titan running game wasn't good today so the air attack was a must and vontae playing off is never good he can't make up ground quick enough so not why keep a safety at top when he plays off coverage? Just because it's 3rd and 2 doesn't mean a team will run it that's no guarantee obviously 

Their run game wasn't good today because we kept one safety In the box on a lot of Downs... Lol cause and effect man 

16 hours ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Their run game wasn't good today because we kept one safety In the box on a lot of Downs... Lol cause and effect man 

It wasn't just that it was mainly because they actually tackled yesterday we always keep ine safety in the box in every game

23 hours ago, VaAllDay757 said:

They rarely I mean RARELY have 2 safeties deep on certain situations like 3rd and long it's always one safety and prime example on that 3rd and short (or it might've been 4th down) when mariota threw it deep and wr beat vontae easy down the field for a TD and there was no safety help and we all know vontae isn't that good playing off coverage why wouldn't you have one safety deep to help vontae out? Smh we need better disguises too they're still vanilla on schemes

Titans is a running team so I like the call force qb to beat us he had a good game but , I for 1 am pro press and playing. Close on 3rd down not giving guys 5-7 yards off