Patriots and Seahawks SNF game thread

Jules

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

Does that go under the Prevent defense umbrella or was that something else? 2 man rush...

That was more lame than any of the countless defensive blunders we've seen end games on SNF. It will be overshadowed though because it merely ended a half.

If this was the Colts..we'd say it was the coaching, right?

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I still think Pats will win. Tom looks a bit off tonight for some reason but this game will be within 7 points either way IMO.

If this was the Colts, we'd say the QB is having a terrible night and he's overrated!!!

Just not elite!!   Where was he throwing that one???

Just now, oldunclemark said:

If this was the Colts, we'd say the QB is having a terrible night and he's overrated!!!

Just not elite!!   Where was he throwing that one???

Seattle is much better Defensively than we are so Tom has to respect that, makes a huge difference. Russell hasn't made any huge mistakes YET so we will see what happens.

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He usually fails

That 2-man rush was foolish..

They know what Russell W. can do scrambling...................against an immobile QB?.....yes

..But not against Wilson..

Last year, they couldn't beat a 40-year old man

..now a guy playing on one leg?....and they're losing again??..where is the coaching???!!???

3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

That 2-man rush was foolish..

They know what Russell W. can do scrambling...................against an immobile QB?.....yes

..But not against Wilson..

Last year, they couldn't beat a 40-year old man

..now a guy playing on one leg?....and they're losing again??..where is the coaching???!!???

You're on a roll tonight Mark.. I like it!

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah it is, I agree. I am actually enjoying this game despite not liking either team but both teams are Great.

I don't much care of the outcome, but I like watching a good competitive game.  So many have been just so-so this year.

We've been out of the loop lately,  my father-in-law had a short stay in the hospital two weeks ago, then quickly moved to Hospice where he eventually passed peacefully.  It's been a long few weeks, and football was not on our radar.  

It feels "normal" to be catching a game now, and I'm really Looking forward to being at LOS next week for our  game against the Titans.

Did I ever tell you how much I hate Anyway You Want It by Journey? That SW Airlines commercial? Such an overused, overplayed, cliché song (you hear it in every other car commercials).

It's one of those songs where I change the radio station as soon as I hear the first word of it, lol.

Why come New England can't get any pressure against Seattles Swiss cheese O-line? There's just no talent out there. Fire the GM! Oh my bad its Bellichick the God. All is forgiven. If the Colts couldn't get any pressure like this they'd be crying about how Grigson raped us.

1 minute ago, Gramz said:

I don't much care of the outcome, but I like watching a good competitive game.  So many have been just so-so this year.

We've been out of the loop lately,  my father-in-law had a short stay in the hospital two weeks ago, then quickly moved to Hospice where he eventually passed peacefully.  It's been a long few weeks, and football was not on our radar.  

It feels "normal" to be catching a game now, and I'm really Looking forward to being at LOS next week for our  game against the Titans.

Yeah sorry for your loss I seen where you were having a lot going on. Sports is secondary to family issues. Hopefully you are doing better now and I agree most games are disinteresting now days but these 2 teams are fun to watch when they play each other.

13 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Did I ever tell you how much I hate Anyway You Want It by Journey? That SW Airlines commercial? Such an overused, overplayed, cliché song (you hear it in every other car commercials).

It's one of those songs where I change the radio station as soon as I hear the first word of it, lol.

How about the Toyota commercial where the girl is singing you don't own me - I have seen that thing at least 1000 times over the last week and cant get the freakin song out of my head. and there it is again!

where was McCourty going on that play..30 more yards fro Seattle!!

He's playing like trash,..and you have to blame the general manager..he signed him!!

..another penalty on the defense...??? No discipline..and that goes right back to the coach!!

Look at him standing there with that blank look on his face....why didnt the Pats hire Bruce Arians when they had a chance?????

24 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

This is the worst batch of commercials latley. Gronk singing Bon Jovi, Loverboy posing as heavy metal, and this Sprint commercial whose narrator sounds like Aunt Jemima.