Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver (+3) at New Orleans (11-13-16)

oldunclemark

1 p.m. EST...Jim Nantz, Phil Simms (the 'Grumpy old Men') and Tracy Wolfson on CBS

over-under - 49

Denver QB Trevor Siemian (105 of 251, 1,770 yards, 10 TDs, 5 INTs) may come out throwing to spike the offense and keep  Demariyus Thomas ( 47 catches, 591 yards, 4 TDs) and Emmanual Sanders (49 catches, 614 yards, 3 Tds) interested.

RB Devontae Booker 80 carries, 320 yards) is still looking to break loose..

Broncos lead the NFL with 26 QB sacks but CP Aqib talib is still out with a back injury..and DE Derek Wolfe (4,5 sacks) is out with an arm injury

Bronco runner CJ Anderson  out for at least 8 weeks..but OLB Von Miller (9.5 sacks) seems fine

'King Creole' Drew Brees (242 of 347, , 2,668 yards, 21 Tds, 5 INTs) leads the NFL's No.1 offense (434 yards per game)  and next generation WRs Brandin Cooks 941 catches, 596 yards, 5 Tds), Willie Snead (37 catches, 425 yards)  and Mike Thomas (47 catches, 573 yards, 5 TDs) usually run wild.  Drew has only been sacked 12 times.

RB Mark Ingram (104 carries, 498 yards) has also caught 24 passes..

Saints (4-4) like shootouts...45-32, 41-38, 41-23, 35-34...that's how they roll...But the Sainst ony have 11 QB sacks so the Bronco's should be able to throw, too.

I'd need more then 3 points to take Denver here but  Saints games have gone over 6 of 8 weeks

Saints don't like to run ball and Broncos usually cant.....that screams 'over'

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

1 p.m. EST...Jim Nantz, Phil Simms (the 'Grumpy old Men') and Tracy Wolfson on CBS

over-under - 49

Denver QB Trevor Siemian (105 of 251, 1,770 yards, 10 TDs, 5 INTs) may come out throwing to spike the offense and keep  Demariyus Thomas ( 47 catches, 591 yards, 4 TDs) and Emmanual Sanders (49 catches, 614 yards, 3 Tds) interested.

Broncos lead the NFL with 26 QB sacks but CP Aqib talib is still out with a back injury..and DE Derek Wolfe (4,5 sacks) is out with an arm injury

Bronco runner CJ Anderson  out for at least 8 weeks..but OLB Von Miller (9.5 sacks) seems fine

'King Creole' Drew Brees (242 of 347, , 2,668 yards, 21 Tds, 5 INTs) leads the NFL's No.1 offense (434 yards per game)  and next generation WRs Brandin Cooks 941 catches, 596 yards, 5 Tds), Willie Snead (37 catches, 425 yards)  and Mike Thomas (47 catches, 573 yards, 5 TDs) usually run wild.  Drew has only been sacked 12 times.

Saints (4-4) like shootouts...45-32, 41-38, 41-23, 35-34...that's how they roll...But the Sainst ony have 11 QB sacks so the Bronco's should be able to throw, too.

I'd need more then 3 points to take Denver here but  Saints games have gone over 6 of 8 weeks

Obviously, this is Denver at New Orleans..Broncos are lucky it isn't Seattle

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 8:30 AM, oldunclemark said:

over-under - 49

'King Creole' Drew Brees (242 of 347, , 2,668 yards, 21 Tds, 5 INTs) leads the NFL's No.1 offense (434 yards per game)  and next generation WRs Brandin Cooks (41 catches, 596 yards, 5 Tds), Willie Snead (37 catches, 425 yards)  and Mike Thomas (47 catches, 573 yards, 5 TDs) usually run wild.  Drew has only been sacked 12 times.

I'd need more then 3 points to take Denver here but  Saints games have gone over 6 of 8 weeks and have covered 5 weeks in a row..

9 minutes ago, 19colt said:

Great showing by the Broncos D without Talib and Wolfe. Maybe they still have some hope to stop NE. 

I don't trust this Trevor enough.

Call me nuts, but I really want to see Oakland play NE since Oakland can SCORE and has that never give up fire this year. Also, it would be the first time they met in the playoffs since the infamous tuck rule "event".

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

I have never seen a game end that way..Denver wins 25-23

Thats the Saints for you. The most electrifying and exciting 7 to 8 win team every season with the fun offense and all kinds of mishaps around them.

6 minutes ago, Jules said:

I don't trust this Trevor enough.

Call me nuts, but I really want to see Oakland play NE since Oakland can SCORE and has that never give up fire this year. Also, it would be the first time they met in the playoffs since the infamous tuck rule "event".

Oakland's never going to get to t he Super Bowl but I know what you mean..

Trevor is so...so.....................so average....but why woudlnt he be average?..he's a 7th round choice

But Denver's 7-3 with a bye next week...If Denver wins their final 6..they still win the AFC West

1 minute ago, UKCOLT17 said:

I don't understand how they can have only that view with that many cameras surely should have better angle than that.

the problem was the white shoes and the white sidelines......from a distance..you cant tell..

But I thought Parks stepped out of bounds