Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which 1-3 teams will make the playoffs

oldunclemark

The AFC South is horrendous yet again so the Colts can actually win it again. The Texans really aren't very good and they no longer have their best player. Brock Osweiller stinks and the Texans have a tougher remaining schedule than the Colts do IMO.

The Colts are lucky they play in the div. they do.

I still say the Colts have got this. Neither team seemed motivated in London. Say what you will about Pagano, motivation has never been a problem. They'll be back next time they have a game in our actual country.

I'm not picking the Browns either but they play hard for Hue like they haven't in years.

2 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

AZ has bigger problems than any of the 1-3 teams imo. Bruce might be losing them.

Palmer looks like the biggest issue right now. He was an MVP candidate last year, but he looks so much worse this year.

59 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

I still say the Colts have got this. Neither team seemed motivated in London. Say what you will about Pagano, motivation has never been a problem. They'll be back next time they have a game in our actual country.

You don't have to try to butter our Colts buns here. We stink. We may even still win the division but Houston is 3-1 and outside the loss to NE they have been relatively solid this year. I would easily favor Houston.

1 minute ago, BloodyChamp said:

The Colts would mutilate Houston on any day but today. I've busted Colt's chops before but I just don't see it that way yet. Now if they lose to Chicago, they have a problem.

Oh please.......we would not. We can't even mutilate the Jaguars lol or the Lions.

6 minutes ago, Bogie said:

If Carolina can survive the next few weeks, then yes. They could rebound after a slow start. Their biggest issue right now is protecting Cam, who has had 3 concussions in 4 games. 

Every other 1-3 team? Nope. 

He's still taking on the defender on his runs...and I'm sure he's been told he has to stop dojng that.

But I thought their line wa s imporved...and apparently its not

1 minute ago, BloodyChamp said:

If motivated...today they weren't motivated which I'm writing off as a freak accident. If the Colts are no longer motivated in general then forget it, and that goes for any team. We've seen it many times.

Seriously you know I like you and all but whats with the excuses and motivational posts?

We were motivated IMO and came back in the game and stuff........

54 minutes ago, Jules said:

Seriously you know I like you and all but whats with the excuses and motivational posts?

We were motivated IMO and came back in the game and stuff........

Because the Jags stunk lol I didn't feel any intensity in that game. Idk if it was because it was on so early down here in FL or what but it was just a total snoozer to me.

21 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

Because the Jags stunk lol I didn't feel any intensity in that game. Idk if it was because it was on so early down here in FL or what but it was just a total snoozer to me.

How often do you watch the Colts though? We often start slow then have these furious comebacks where we win or mess it up lol.

SD was a rare game last week where we somehow had a 10-0 lead early and those points proved to be gold in the end to save our butts.

I mean look, we will win another game clearly but at the moment no way in heck am I saying this is a team winning the division.

You can usually sense that the Colts will comeback, similar to my Florida State Seminoles who apparently have a rule that every game against somebody not names Charleston Southern has to start out a 21 point deficit. Today it was more a collapse by the Jags than a comeback by the Colts, who still screwed it up after the comeback just like my Seminoles yesterday. 

25 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

You can usually sense that the Colts will comeback, similar to my Florida State Seminoles who apparently have a rule that every game against somebody not names Charleston Southern has to start out a 21 point deficit. Today it was more a collapse by the Jags than a comeback by the Colts, who still screwed it up after the comeback just like my Seminoles yesterday. 

Great, now we are comparable to the Florida State Seminoles.

Thats uplifting BC.

4 hours ago, Jules said:

Two more teams to toss in the 1-3 pile now that the Saints beat the Chargers.

We.  Suck.  The Chargers beat the Chargers.  Flat out handed the ball to the Saints twice. 

Can't see the playoffs for us... between yet another ridiculous year of injuries to key players all over the place and crazy psych out head issues of losing a lead in the 4th quarter of all 3 games we lost.

4 minutes ago, Girlzarefanstoo said:

We.  Suck.  The Chargers beat the Chargers.  Flat out handed the ball to the Saints twice. 

Can't see the playoffs for us... between yet another ridiculous year of injuries to key players all over the place and crazy psych out head issues of losing a lead in the 4th quarter of all 3 games we lost.

You guys could easily be 3-1 but sadly both the Chargers and Colts find goofy ways to lose. Both are 1-3

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:
15 minutes ago, Girlzarefanstoo said:

You guys could easily be 3-1 but sadly both the Chargers and Colts find goofy ways to lose. Both are 1-3

We are all what our record says we are.

:-(

The Panthers are in a weak division and the Falcons play the Broncos and Seahawks on the road the next two weeks which could bring them back down to earth.  I'd still bet on Carolina to win the division.

Arizona does not play in a weak division and if they don't beat the Niners tonight with Palmer out they're in real trouble.

4 minutes ago, rsrobinson said:

The Panthers are in a weak division and the Falcons play the Broncos and Seahawks on the road the next two weeks which could bring them back down to earth.  I'd still bet on Carolina to win the division.

Arizona does not play in a weak division and if they don't beat the Niners tonight with Palmer out they're in real trouble.

People think I am nuts but I still think The Colts will win the South. Texans aren't that good.