Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck and receivers: 406 yards, 4TDs. Runners: 61 yards, 0 TDs

DalTXColtsFan

2 hours ago, krunk said:

no one pays attention to bbz. Posts are always on another planet. I think he might be 14 years old or something

lol. 

http://www.colts.com/videos/audio/9-12-Colts-Roundtable-Live-Audio/e77a1a67-02d4-4ea4-808d-b3c43c909a58

Even Grigson was talking here about how improved the o-line was.  He specificly pointed out how not many people can get 'push' against Ngata, Or stop his bull rush dead, yet Good did it all game.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Lawrence Owen said:

lol. 

http://www.colts.com/videos/audio/9-12-Colts-Roundtable-Live-Audio/e77a1a67-02d4-4ea4-808d-b3c43c909a58

Even Grigson was talking here about how improved the o-line was.  He specificly pointed out how not many people can get 'push' against Ngata, Or stop his bull rush dead, yet Good did it all game.

Denzelle Good is one guy I'm excited about this year. I wasn't thrilled with him last year at Tackle and didn't really understand the organization's infatuation with him all year. But after sliding him into guard, the prospect of using him as a potential mauler in the run game is enticing. This is especially true with a guy like Gore that will follow his blocks all day long if there's an opening. 

9 minutes ago, Lawrence Owen said:

lol. 

I was happy with the performance for the line as well.   I still need to see them against a team that sends the blitz a lot like Denver.   I remember feeling real good after the Baltimore preseason game and then we turned around and stunk up the joint against Philadelphia.  They kept sending tons of pressures and we failed to block it.  Hopefully we'll get it right this time with a week of preparation.

8 minutes ago, BCoop said:

Denzelle Good is one guy I'm excited about this year. I wasn't thrilled with him last year at Tackle and didn't really understand the organization's infatuation with him all year. But after sliding him into guard, the prospect of using him as a potential mauler in the run game is enticing. This is especially true with a guy like Gore that will follow his blocks all day long if there's an opening. 

Good improved as the game went along.  There were early portions of the game where I was kind of like Hmmmmmmmm I don't know, but then he cleaned it up.  I'm a big good Fan.  He still needs some work, but the arrow is pointing up in my opinion.

21 hours ago, A8bil said:

Or....maybe, it's a flawed game plan to start the game.  Or...it's the result of a QB who hasn't played live NFL action for nearly a year.   Or, it's a bunch of new players trying to learn to play together. Or, ...no need to overreact to the first game of the season.

I would agree with the game plan being #23 up the middle for two yards and passing plays but again it is four quarters like the Steelers and Pats proved this first week.  Does the Colts brain trust know Luck can run as he is one of the QBs that is mobile? Either a team is ready to lay or not. Second chances don't exist except in fairy tales.