Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts have posted the PDF of the Hall of Fame Game - Game Release

Coffeedrinker

7 hours ago, AZColt11 said:

I am SUPER psyched for this weekend.  The first time an INDY Colt will be going into the Hall and we have TWO!  I may just shed a tear or two.

And just think, in 5 years the Colts should be playing again in the Hall of Fame game.  They may even have the Colts play the Broncos.

8 hours ago, AZColt11 said:

I am SUPER psyched for this weekend.  The first time an INDY Colt will be going into the Hall and we have TWO!  I may just shed a tear or two.

There are other Indianapolis Colts in the HOF: Dickerson, Faulk, and Polian.  But most think of the first two as Rams.  Despite his great work in Buffalo, Polian will always be an Indianapolis Colt to me. It makes me proud that Marvin will be the first Indianapolis Colt to go in that spent his entire career wearing the shoe. 

10 hours ago, AZColt11 said:

Marshall Faulk was the first player drafted by the colts to go to the hall.   

Yeah I get it guys.  Other guys who PLAYED for the Colts have gone in.  But Marv is the first that I think actually represents Indy, at least in my mind.  Marshall made his hay in St Louis, Dickerson made his in L.A., and Polian was just as successful in Buffalo.  Marv is Indy's ONLY.  That's what I'm talkin about.  I will always consider Peyton Indy's as well, no matter what happened in his short stint in Denver.  Edge has a shot.  Wayne has a shot.  Mathis has a shot.  Vinny has a shot, although he's probably more considered a Patriot than a Colt, and even Freeney has a shot.  Maybe even Saturday?

Anybody else watch the proceedings last night of the HOF Gold Jacket ceremony?  I thought it was pretty cool seeing Tony and Marv there putting on those jackets.  They interviewed them together on the set after they got their jackets.  Most I've heard Marv speak in a while.  Can't wait to watch the proceedings on Saturday night too, although I have the over/under on Marv's speech at about 2 minutes.  I have no doubt Tony will be able to go a little longer.