Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Two Colts just Outside NFL Top 100.....

NewColtsFan

I don't know if they've had this every year,   but I just noticed NFL.com has a 101--110 video.

Included in the 10 just outside the top 100 are Vonte Davis at 104 and TYHilton at 102.        Nice.       Good for them.

Now, when the team has a better year this year and they stay healthy and perform,  both will be back in the top-100.

2 hours ago, Smonroe said:

I think Vontea tweeted something about this being motivation.   Luck had the biggest drop.  It won't be surprising if he has the biggest jump after this season.

10 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

I don't know if they've had this every year,   but I just noticed NFL.com has a 101--110 video.

Included in the 10 just outside the top 100 are Vonte Davis at 104 and TYHilton at 102.        Nice.       Good for them.

Now, when the team has a better year this year and they stay healthy and perform,  both will be back in the top-100.

Agree whole heartily. A healthy Andrew/Team will go a long way in changing people's perspectives on the Colts. I think allot was learned by everyone in the orginazation last season. Can't wait to get this party started already. Just hoping the team can shut down the nay-sayers, now that would be sweet!

2 hours ago, Smonroe said:

I think Vontea tweeted something about this being motivation.   Luck had the biggest drop.  It won't be surprising if he has the biggest jump after this season.

It's gonna be weird to see a jump from #92 to #1...

On July 10, 2016 at 1:34 PM, NewColtsFan said:

I can't believe I didn't include the link to the video!?!

I'm getting old.....    the memory is one of the first things to go......          :peek:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-top100-2016/0ap3000000673340/Ten-players-who-just-missed-the-Top-100

Personally, I hate when the media does. Creates a top 100 list & then includes athletes who didn't make the cut. It's like handing out participation blue ribbons so no one feels neglected.

I respect both Vontae & TY naturally.

However, why call a show the top 100 players & then in the middle of it go here are some also rans BTW? If the producers don't follow their own rules or parameters from beginning to end, I lose respect for them when they can't even adhere to their own self imposed regulations. JMO. 

Plus, for those athletes selected in the top 100, it cheapens the honor when you inform us who almost made it in. Who cares? You're either in in a given year or you're out; there's no points for coming close. This practice of including others outside of 100 is just foolish to me & a complete waste of everyone's time. I don't care who got honorable mention. It's meaningless. 

I'm slamming the producers of the show not you NCF.