Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Toler to Washington

bababooey

1 hour ago, MOB said:

He's finally gone!

But I'll pray for the Redskins.

I was with you on the first sentence MOB. However, I'm a HUGE NY Giants fan so I don't really want the Redskins to do all that well, much less win the NFC East again. 

It's nice that you wish Toler well though. I'm very loyal to Big Blue I guess. 

Wait, perhaps you meant that Toler would be a liability to Washington's secondary. In any case, owner Daniel Synder is basically Jerry Jones 2.0 to me. Translation: He likes to control his team too much & doesn't know when to keep his distance & let his personnel do their jobs without any interference. JMO. 

5 hours ago, wig said:

Toler is a good corner when healthy. Always got dinged though. 2014 showed his potential and even then he got hurt late in the year. 

If Toler is good when healthy, I'd hate to see what a bad one looks like. We should have just turned him into Bob Sanders and moved him to safety. Safety is the place corners go when they're washed up.

On 4/13/2016 at 6:53 PM, southwest1 said:

I was with you on the first sentence MOB. However, I'm a HUGE NY Giants fan so I don't really want the Redskins to do all that well, much less win the NFC East again. 

It's nice that you wish Toler well though. I'm very loyal to Big Blue I guess. 

Wait, perhaps you meant that Toler would be a liability to Washington's secondary. In any case, owner Daniel Synder is basically Jerry Jones 2.0 to me. Translation: He likes to control his team too much & doesn't know when to keep his distance & let his personnel do their jobs without any interference. JMO. 

I don't see Toler bringing any upgrade or help based on how he did with us for Washington when they have CB's. while not the best, still better than him. 

I still think Snyder is a terrible owner, though. 

12 hours ago, MOB said:

I don't see Toler bringing any upgrade or help based on how he did with us for Washington when they have CB's. while not the best, still better than him. 

I still think Snyder is a terrible owner, though. 

Thanks for elaborating on what you meant MOB. I appreciate it. 

Uh huh. Daniel has difficulty giving the people he hired room to do their jobs. I agree 100% Distance is not Synder's strong suit that's for sure.