Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Do the colts have the worst roster in football?

12isthenew18

13 hours ago, BOTT said:

No offense, but in what world has Brock shown to be above average?

Zero. Outside of his somewhat impressive mobility & decent arm, he's really nothing special. I certainly don't feel threatened by his signing with Houston. Plus the fact that Elway only offered him 3yrs/$45mil is also very telling. That's all he's worth, & nothing more. I mean how many NFL GMs would just let a good, or even mediocre QB walk with no replacement on the roster?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, 21isSuperman said:

Do the Colts have the worst roster?  No.

Is this an overreaction to what we've done in free agency so far?  Yes.

There are still several good free agents available, and the draft.  There's still lots of time and opportunity to add talent to our roster.

There really isn`t much TALENT left.
 http://www.nfl.com/freeagency#tab=rankings

please, share your Worse roster list.
 Cleveland would be close i guess. But i like their draft position.

1 hour ago, throwing BBZ said:

There really isn`t much TALENT left.
 http://www.nfl.com/freeagency#tab=rankings

please, share your Worse roster list.
 Cleveland would be close i guess. But i like their draft position.

Cleveland, San Francisco, I'm still not sold on Tennessee, Chicago.

There's still some good talent left.  Plus, we still have the draft.  I would have liked some more activity so far, but that doesn't mean all is doomed.  Free agency started yesterday.  There's still a lot of talent available.

You have to include Andrew Luck in this discussion when you say worst roster because he is obviously a part of the roster and a huge part of it. We are definitely better than Bucs, Giants, Eagles, Redskins, Cowboys, Bears, Lions, 49ers, Rams, Jags, Tennessee, Dolphins, Chargers, Raiders, Browns, Ravens, and pretty even with the Texans/Bills/Jets. Teams that have more talent in the AFC are the Pats, Steelers, Bengals, Broncos, Chiefs. Really only 5 teams in the AFC clearly do IMO as you have to include Andrew Luck. Having a Franchise QB offsets a lot.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You have to include Andrew Luck in this discussion when you say worst roster because he is obviously a part of the roster and a huge part of it. We are definitely better than Bucs, Giants, Eagles, Redskins, Cowboys, Bears, Lions, 49ers, Rams, Jags, Tennessee, Dolphins, Chargers, Raiders, Browns, Ravens, and pretty even with the Texans/Bills/Jets. Teams that have more talent in the AFC are the Pats, Steelers, Bengals, Broncos, Chiefs. Really only 5 teams in the AFC clearly do IMO as you have to include Andrew Luck. Having a Franchise QB offsets a lot.

I leave him out because building a complete roster takes knowledge/skill/and a bit of luck.

Being fortunate enough to have the number 1 pick when a rare QB talent is available    just takes luck.