Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Offseason Checklist

COLTSFAN12to13

They also need some safety help, a backup QB, and maybe a kicker.  They might also need a tightend or two depending on what happens in free agency.

i think with Irsay saying they will get younger and how much free agency has failed them combined with Irsay seeing what building through the draft can do you will see the Colts return to that model.  Which in all likely hood means not all of these holes will be filled this off-season or if they are some might be stop gap moves while they continue to look for a long term answer.

The o-line is number priority.  With a decent o-line our run game should improve which help the passing game, the defense and protect Luck. I would try to restruct AJ contract and keep both tight ends at a fair price.  I believe with an improved o-line, both tight ends could be really dangerous.

Ready for new option at TE. Neither one thrill me, but Allen can't stay on the field. Ditch AJ. At this point there are tons of receivers who can do a better job. He was so disappointing this season. O-line goes without saying. Not sure I trust Grigson to find them though.

1. Starting right tackle

2. Pass rusher

3. Starting center

4. Pass rusher

5. Running Back

I believe if we can create more pressure on the Qb our DBs will be ok. With improved o/line we have the weapons to put some points up on anybody. Wouldn't mind getting younger at safety or Lbs. Wouldn't bother me to see Hilton,Moncrief,and Dorsett as starting Wr. At Te if I had to chose 1 it would be Fleener just because he stays on the field and Alan simply does not. I believe both Fleener and Alan both have been under used do to our o-line defaults.  Hopes for a better seasons ahead for our COLTS.