Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2016 Opponents

shakedownstreet

Home opponents: Houston, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Kansas City, San Diego, Chicago, Detroit, Pittsburgh

Away opponents: Houston, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Denver, Oakland, Green Bay, Minnesota, New York Jets

looks like we have the afc west & nfc north. we play pittsburgh & the new york jets based on finishing second place in the division

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2016/01/03/2016-schedule-colts-fans-theres-always-next-year/78106344/

Things could get pretty rough next season. Already seven games against teams that made the playoffs, plus the Jets who were 10-6. With the emergence of Derek Carr, Blake Bortles and Marcus Mariota, those games could also pose a very challenging threat. Pretty hard schedule to say the least

Then again, before this season our schedule seemed pretty easy, look how that turned out.

18 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

Minnie is within one day driving distance for me. Was there the last time Colts played there.   Good chance I will be again, this coming year.

Go Colts!

2008.  It was ugly but I remember Anythony Gonzalez catching a long pass and lateraling to Reggie who took it to the one yard line.  I think we kicked a field goal at the gun.  

No real easy games there from what I can see.  A lot can happen over the course of a year but all those teams except Houston and NY have QB's and Houston and NY have defenses that are so good that their lack of a franchise QB doesn't matter all that much.  

We're gonna need Luck the whole season if we're gonna make the playoffs.  Especially since I don't think Hasselbeck will be back.  He was a good soldier while he was here but I doubt at his age that he wants to go through the kind of punishment that he took this season again.