Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cincinnatti (+ 4.5) @ Arizona (11-22-15)

oldunclemark

8:30 EST - mid-70s and clear....over-under 48.5......

Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth on NBC

Cincy QB Andy Dalton (196 of 296, 2423) has 18 Tds and 5 interceptions

TE Tyler Eifert has 40 catches for 460 yards and WR AJ Green has 55 catches for 769 yards

Bengals defense has 26 QB sacks

Old Arizona QB Carson Palmer (197 of 308, 2,749 yards) has 23 Tds and 7 interceptions

..old ER Larry Fitzgerald has 65 catches for 836 yards

Cardinals defense has 14 pass interceptions

Arizona averages 33.5 points, 421 yards per game and 6.7 yards per play

,,,,Bengals don't run the ball very well (3.7 per carry) and this is a team they cant win a high

scoring game with Arizona. I think its crazier to believe in the Bengals than it is in scientology..

Bengals haven't been right for 3 games now...and only old folks go to the desert to get well.

Unless the spread gets to 7....the Cardinals (and the over) are a good bet

8:30 EST - mid-70s and clear....over-under 48.5......Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth on NBCCincy QB Andy Dalton (196 of 296, 2423) has 18 Tds and 5 interceptionsTE Tyler Eifert has 40 catches for 460 yards and WR AJ Green has 55 catches for 769 yardsBengals defense has 26 QB sacksOld Arizona QB Carson Palmer (197 of 308, 2,749 yards) has 23 Tds and 7 interceptions..old ER Larry Fitzgerald has 65 catches for 836 yardsCardinals defense has 14 pass interceptionsArizona averages 33.5 points, 421 yards per game and 6.7 yards per play,,,,Bengals don't run the ball very well (3.7 per carry) and this is a team they cant win a highscoring game with Arizona. I think its crazier to believe in the Bengals than it is in scientology..Bengals haven't been right for 3 games now...and only old folks go to the desert to get well.Unless the spread gets to 7....the Cardinals (and the over) are a good bet

I think this is one of those games where home field gets the edge provided the Cardinals get good play out of Palmer. On the other hand, if Dalton is on, this could come down to the last series and/or overtime. Flip 'em game to me.

Rooting hard for the Cards in this game to give Pats 2 game advantage for HFA. Right now Cincy is not playing well but they are still a great team. I think it is close but Cards still win by 7-10.

I think the Cards are the better team and will win by 7, something like 27-20. I figured it was a matter of time when Dalton came back down to earth. Losing to Houston at home is pretty bad considering they have no QB. I honestly think the Bengals are pretenders, have thought that for a few weeks. The Bengals need to prove me wrong here, if they win this game I will change my tune a little.

I think the Cards are the better team and will win by 7, something like 27-20. I figured it was a matter of time when Dalton came back down to earth. Losing to Houston at home is pretty bad considering they have no QB. I honestly think the Bengals are pretenders, have thought that for a few weeks. The Bengals need to prove me wrong here, if they win this game I will change my tune a little.

I could see the Bengals going on a losing skid starting with that Houston game and then today and them dropping a couple of more give how tough their schedule is. They have to be careful as the Steelers are right there at 6-4 and can still make a push for the division although their schedule is just as brutal so I think Cincy still takes the division but it could be close.

The pregame guys just served up their biggest pile yet.

Tony Dungy said the quarterback has to win more big games.

Rodney Harrison replied with the quarterback needs to realize it's all about him, not the team.

That was on Dalton. Switching to the Packers/Vikings

Rodney says AP just gets better and better.

The main announcer asks who the player of the game was.

Dungy said Rodgers.

Rodney said even though he completed less than 50% of his passes and missed open passes?

Tony says it's still Rodgers because um um um

Main announcer interrupts and says Lacy and Tony and Rodney have nothing...

Football is a funny game, last week I couldn't pick a game right to save my life, this week I had Colts, Broncos, Packers, Cardinals, and even had the Cowboys winning. Great job Cardinals! Bengals losing means them and Denver are tied for the 2nd Seed now, not sure who has the tiebreaker as of now but the Bengals still have to go Denver late in the season.

The Bengals are a dangerous team. Tonight's game could've gone either way. Dalton is NOT the Dalton of old. Two tough games. I still think they go 12-4/13-3. Even with their remaining schedule. To me, at least, this is the only team that can beat New England in the AFC race to the Super Bowl. Arizona, Carolina, Green Bay, and maybe Minnesota in the NFC can also challenge them.

The Bengals are a dangerous team. Tonight's game could've gone either way. Dalton is NOT the Dalton of old. Two tough games. I still think they go 12-4/13-3. Even with their remaining schedule. To me, at least, this is the only team that can beat New England in the AFC race to the Super Bowl. Arizona, Carolina, Green Bay, and maybe Minnesota in the NFC can also challenge them.

The Bengals hurt their season by not showing last week at home vs Houston. They still have the Steelers and Denver left and could easily finish with 4 losses. They are now in a dog fight with Denver for the 2 seed and have to go to Denver on Dec. 28. Personnel wise they are the best to challenge the Pats on paper but I don't see Dalton or Lewis phasing the Pats at home come Jan. Arizona and Carolina are much more formidable challenges at this point if either make it all the way.

The Bengals hurt their season by not showing last week at home vs Houston. They still have the Steelers and Denver left and could easily finish with 4 losses. They are now in a dog fight with Denver for the 2 seed and have to go to Denver on Dec. 28. Personnel wise they are the best to challenge the Pats on paper but I don't see Dalton or Lewis phasing the Pats at home come Jan. Arizona and Carolina are much more formidable challenges at this point if either make it all the way.

Yep. Cincinnati should've finished both Houston & Arizona off. Comes down to closing. They do that, they're 10-0. If the Bengals wind up going to Foxborough, weather won't be an issue for them. The game will be. However, they are just as formidable as Arizona. Carolina, on the other hand, is in my opinion, the best team in the NFL right now. And, that includes your Patriots.

Yep. Cincinnati should've finished both Houston & Arizona off. Comes down to closing. They do that, they're 10-0. If the Bengals wind up going to Foxborough, weather won't be an issue for them. The game will be. However, they are just as formidable as Arizona. Carolina, on the other hand, is in my opinion, the best team in the NFL right now. And, that includes your Patriots.

There is not a lot of difference between them on paper but Dalton/Brady and Bill/Lewis is a mismatch in Jan especially in Foxboro. We will see if it happens. I still think Steelers have a chance of taking the North from them.

There is not a lot of difference between them on paper but Dalton/Brady and Bill/Lewis is a mismatch in Jan especially in Foxboro. We will see if it happens. I still think Steelers have a chance of taking the North from them.

Yeah. I'll give you that. For now. Belichick & Brady are still # 1 in the AFC. Don't underestimate the possibility of being dethroned. It will come, eventually. Brady is not getting any younger. (prone to injury much more)

Yeah. I'll give you that. For now. Belichick & Brady are still # 1 in the AFC. Don't underestimate the possibility of being dethroned. It will come, eventually. Brady is not getting any younger. (prone to injury much more)

Honestly, I have no pretensions about the Pats. This season for me is just gravy on top. It was last year and getting that 4th ring that mattered to this team's legacy and 15 year + run. The fact that Brady is having an MVP season is stunning to me just like his post-season run last year to the Lombardi. Who knows how much time he has left so I am just enjoying the moment. This season has been wonderful on so many levels. Just hope we can stay healthy enough come Jan to get back to the Bowl.

Honestly, I have no pretensions about the Pats. This season for me is just gravy on top. It was last year and getting that 4th ring that mattered to this team's legacy and 15 year + run. The fact that Brady is having an MVP season is stunning to me just like his post-season run last year to the Lombardi. Who knows how much time he has left so I am just enjoying the moment. This season has been wonderful on so many levels. Just hope we can stay healthy enough come Jan to get back to the Bowl.

Understood. Can't imagine if you guys go 18-0 again, and get beat in the Super Bowl. If I was a Pats fan, the one team I wouldn't want to face is Carolina. They have that swag, mojo, invulnerability mindset as New England. They're having fun. Just as the Pats are.

Understood. Can't imagine if you guys go 18-0 again, and get beat in the Super Bowl. If I was a Pats fan, the one team I wouldn't want to face is Carolina. They have that swag, mojo, invulnerability mindset as New England. They're having fun. Just as the Pats are.

Yeah. I am pretty mixed on going undefeated again. I am fine with resting players at the end assuming we have HFA locked up as I would rather go into the post-season healthy. The 5th ring is just as historic as going 19-0 and it would be great to get both but I am Ok with not pursuing the 19-0. You are right, Carolina is scary good. They play at Dallas this Thursday which is probably their last tough game of the season. If they come through then I expect 16-0 and they will be tough to beat at home in post-season. I like them a lot. I am a fan of Newton. I love his game and his swag. I like Rivera too.