Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Congrats Peyton

PrincetonTiger

He's thrown a pick, like, every game this year I think. In most cases 2 or more.

that's just not like him.  this year is an anomaly just based on their great record as well.  I hope his stat line is bodacious as far as thrown yards and td's in the KC contest.  I hope he has a great game, wins and can enjoy breaking Brett Favre's record.

The Broncos pulled PM after his 4th Int

Unbelievable, you just don't pull a hall of famer like that.  You let him work out of it and go for the comeback.  Osweiler will not be able to bring them back from the dead anyway and now you have created a monster in Bronco-Land.  This is just so awful for our Peyton that I am feeling very bad for him.  Perhaps he went to Kubiak and told him that his arm was not feeling good or some other ailment.  There must be another explanation, because you just don't pull a legend.

Unbelievable, you just don't pull a hall of famer like that. You let him work out of it and go for the comeback. Osweiler will not be able to bring them back from the dead anyway and now you have created a monster in Bronco-Land. This is just so awful for our Peyton that I am feeling very bad for him. Perhaps he went to Kubiak and told him that his arm was not feeling good or some other ailment. There must be another explanation, because you just don't pull a legend.

The explanation is he stunk today. They weren't going to come back. Sit him down, let Brock get game reps. No need to risk further embarrassment or injury

Unbelievable, you just don't pull a hall of famer like that.  You let him work out of it and go for the comeback.  Osweiler will not be able to bring them back from the dead anyway and now you have created a monster in Bronco-Land.  This is just so awful for our Peyton that I am feeling very bad for him.  Perhaps he went to Kubiak and told him that his arm was not feeling good or some other ailment.  There must be another explanation, because you just don't pull a legend.

They didn't "just pull him". He's been poor for the majority of this season and second half of last. Denver has been winning thanks to their D in spite of him most of the time this season. It is easily visible, people just choose not to see it.

If the legend is stinking up the place yeah you do. And especially when he's not played well most of this season.

they were getting ready for the future

The explanation is he stunk today. They weren't going to come back. Sit him down, let Brock get game reps. No need to risk further embarrassment or injury

That's what I thought, Mr. D....

....He wasn't hitting anybody in stride from what little I saw ..and he'd have just taken hits to an already bad rib cage

yep heck of a player.

He's always passed over calling runs and rules favoring passing not a surprise. If rules go back to not favoring passing then that record won't be broken. In the end records are made to be broken.

Still with all that congrats to PM and again a heck of a player.

Yea, i was a little emotional, i hate seeing that happen to a great player.  I guess I overreacted to his benching.  I'm trying to think of a time where that happened when he was a colt and I can't think of one but there probably was.  That last INT man, when the ball came out of hand, it was just so weird, it looked like his arm angle was so off and he "arced" the ball so high, it just didn't look natural or comfortable to watch.  He is probably still trying to re-gain all the feeling in his nerve endings from the neck surgery.  It could be that the rehab on that is just going to take a bit longer.  By next year, I bet it will be much better.  

Yea, i was a little emotional, i hate seeing that happen to a great player. I guess I overreacted to his benching. I'm trying to think of a time where that happened when he was a colt and I can't think of one but there probably was. That last INT man, when the ball came out of hand, it was just so weird, it looked like his arm angle was so off and he "arced" the ball so high, it just didn't look natural or comfortable to watch. He is probably still trying to re-gain all the feeling in his nerve endings from the neck surgery. It could be that the rehab on that is just going to take a bit longer. By next year, I bet it will be much better.

Yeah I told my fiancé the same thing. It was tough to watch that