Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rex to Make Enemkpali Captain vs. Jets

Andrew Luck's Beard

This is such a corny move. I love the guy but come on. When the Rams sent out all the guys they drafted against the Redskins with the picks they received so Washington could move up to grab RG3 was funny. Rex is a clown. The kicker is the guy made the Jets better by ending the Geno Smith experiment and giving Fitzmagic the opportunity to win for them.

I honestly don't have a problem with it.  I'm not sure why this is as big a story as it has been reported.  He's a captain, big whoop.  At the most, it's locker room board material for extra motivation for the Jets.  

I don't know why, but your comment next to Blue taunting a little kid while he's down made me chuckle.

I don't know why, but your comment next to Blue taunting a little kid while he's down made me chuckle.

When you point it out, it kinda makes me laugh a little bit too.  Reminds me of that commercial where it's a father/son basketball game and all the dads are playing balls to the wall and knocking their kids over talking trash.  Hilarious stuff.