Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Packers...

bap1331

Did anyone catch Julies Peppers taking the ball after Cam Newton's early leaping rushing TD, then Peppers throwing it away when Newton was asking him for the ball? Newton proceeds to chase after the ball and gives it to a young fan anyways. I thought that was awesome.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2015110801/2015/REG9/packers@panthers#menu=gameinfo|contentId%3A0ap3000000575600&tab=recap

@ 0:23

Did anyone catch Julies Peppers taking the ball after Cam Newton's early leaping rushing TD, then Peppers throwing it away when Newton was asking him for the ball? Newton proceeds to chase after the ball and gives it to a young fan anyways. I thought that was awesome.

Yeah, Newton always gives his touchdown balls to a young fan in the crowd. Even in the Superdome, he will find a young Panthers fan and give it to them. 

Packers are not as good as we thought they were....its not showing their holes...

That defense is total trash, that O-Line is total garbage and the running game is well...meh.

Their defense has been pretty decimated with injuries recently.  Last game, against the Broncos, they had like their top 4 CBs and are relying on rookies.

Not going to argue about the OL and running game, they both are not what they should be.  I feel like they should be using Starks more than Lacy right now.

Their defense has been pretty decimated with injuries recently.  Last game, against the Broncos, they had like their top 4 CBs and are relying on rookies.

Not going to argue about the OL and running game, they both are not what they should be.  I feel like they should be using Starks more than Lacy right now.

Eddie Lacy has ate Eddie Lacy... eddie-lacy-to-fat-or-not-to-fat.png

Packers have some issues but they are still the SB favorite from the NFC, IMO.

Their issues are :

• The secondary has been wiped out by injuries.  They are playing CBs that should not really be in the league.
  • Eddie Lacey misunderstood when his agent said he needed to play for a fat contract.
  • They have no reliable TE (Colts should have traded Allen to them).
  • They don't have a lot of depth at LB.

At least that what it looks like to me in the couple three games I've watched this year.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• Ballard,   So, yeah, about that whole "bust" thing—I guess the cat's out of the bag. Turns out, I'm more of a popcorn fart than a thunderclap. My bad.   When you drafted me, I thought I was gonna be the Colts' next big thing. You know, sacking quarterbacks, making highlight reels, maybe even getting my face on a cereal box someday. But instead, I've been about as useful as a screen door on a submarine.   I've watched the tapes, Coach. I've seen the memes. They're comparing my NFL career to a hangover—starts off with high hopes, and ends with regret and a lot of Gatorade. And honestly, I get it. I'm like that guest who shows up to a party uninvited and ends up eating all the chips.   So, here's my mea culpa. I apologize for not living up to the hype. For every missed tackle, every missed sack, and that one time I accidentally tackled our own quarterback in practice (sorry, Philip). I'm like the guy who brings a guitar to a party and insists on playing Wonderwall—I'm annoying and not nearly as good as I think I am.   But hey, I'm not giving up. I'm hitting the gym, studying film (mostly bloopers at this point), and practicing my touchdown dance for when pigs finally fly. I promise to work harder and maybe, just maybe, I'll redeem myself and earn my place in the Hall of Mediocrity.   Thanks for believing in me, and letting me live my dream for 4 years straight whilst simultaneously producing nothing for your team. I'll make you proud yet, even if it's just by being the team's MVP of Bust Central, and we aren't talking bronze heads.    Sincerely, Ben "The Bust" Banagous (Not sponsored by Gatorade yet, but a guy can dream)
    • if you scream MODS! in anything I write,  I might get in trouble. hahaha
    • MODS!  This should be enough to force you to bring back the laughing emoji option!   Funny stuff!  
    • TJ green? Ah yes, but he got some field time regardless BBB's first year. Remember the ninja headband with the little cutie phalanges hanging off as he tries to drill his head into an already tackled player from 10 yards away 
    • Although I agree that 2017's Quincy Wilson was a bust, and that 2019's Ben Banogu was Ballard's ultimate bust pick, 2016's TJ Wilson was picked by GM Ryan Grigson, not by Ballard.
  • Members

• blue4ever

blue4ever 0

Rookie
    • AKB

AKB 5,275

• newb767

newb767 0

• John Waylon

John Waylon 5,271

• Dingus McGirt

Dingus McGirt 3,686