Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldunclemark

Denver (- 4 1/2) @ Cleveland (10-18-15)

when the broncos have to play the packers, pats, us, cincy, pit, their gonna get destroyed. 

I didn't know that. What happened to him?

He got hit in the knee and came back with a brace. I hope he's okay.

He got hit in the knee and came back with a brace. I hope he's okay.

Yeah that stinks. I hope he is ok. Hate too see anyone get injured. I think he will be a Good QB.

Jets are about to be 4-1, how about Pitt up 12-10 over Arizona so far. Denver now up 16-7 = 9 point cushion - it's over pretty much. Peyton still hasn't looked right though but their Defense is the best in the league IMO.

Jets are about to be 4-1, how about Pitt up 12-10 over Arizona so far. Denver now up 16-7 = 9 point cushion - it's over pretty much. Peyton still hasn't looked right though but their Defense is the best in the league IMO.

peyton in his prime with this defense, he would have 5 rings

I hope Arizona pulls it out. I need them to win that division. The rain is a problem though. 

praise the defense then give up a 47 yard pass on 3rd and 9

JAX takes the lead against Houston.

my pickup of thomas looks good now haha

I hope Arizona pulls it out. I need them to win that division. The rain is a problem though. 

I hope Arizona wins too. I don't want the Seahawks to have any chance to win that Division.

barnidge is a beast

I hope Arizona wins too. I don't want the Seahawks to have any chance to win that Division.

Exactly. 2 point game now.

when the broncos have to play the packers, pats, us, cincy, pit, their gonna get destroyed.

Has anybody been 'destroyed' by Cincy?

Has anybody been 'destroyed' by Cincy?

they beat the seahawks and made cam chancler look like a fool vs tyler elifert. their a good team

Denver offense has not scored a TD in 24 possessions. If they don't stick it in today than it will be 3 straight weeks. Ouch.

Barnidge! So much for me bragging about the Denver D haha

I sat him in FF against Denver though a quit day was coming :thmdown:

peyton have you considered the lawn chair yet

I was surprised Cleveland didn't run from the 1 on the 2-point conversion..

just 20-16...Time for Peyton to turn back the clock