Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

On the Hail Mary

Arby0359

Could we not have put in our tallest receivers as end zone defenders. for what was obviously going to be a jump ball...

How about defenders that know how to defend against the hailmary?   They all looked clueless like it was the first time ever seeing the play!

Amazing that Bradys dink and dunk attack hasnt been properly game-planned to date!  

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is not starter caliber

Sorry, can't agree with that either. When healthy, he and Davis form a very good combo.

I would not want toler as our #1 cb but I think he's at least in above average to good as a #2. Yes, we could do better. We could also do a lot worse. If we could find a better cb for a similar price then great. We need to be sure to find the right balance of talent and value. I'd rather stick with toler than move into a higher pay brackett trying to find a replacement because then we wind up with too much money spent in the secondary. That's not going to be the easiest thing to do though.

If you want to actually have a discussion, we can absolutely do that. However, there is very little in your posts that give me any confidence that you're capable of having an actual adult discussion. You seem more interested in blasting hyperbole and then mocking anyone who doesn't fully agree with you.

So, want to have an actual discussion? Great..grow up and let's have one. Otherwise I guess we can stick with the status quo:

You: he's trash

Someone else: no, he's not

You: oh well obviously he's the greatest player in the world. Let's all bow at the amazing prowess of his talent

I'm fine either way to be honest. I'm adaptable. I can have conversations at the adult level...or the elementary. ;)

Nobody was mocking here but you. You completely glossed over how I pointed out that Toler has never been a good DB for us, and is more of a liability than anything. He is not good. There's no two ways about it.

Sorry, can't agree with that either. When healthy, he and Davis form a very good combo.

I would not want toler as our #1 cb but I think he's at least in above average to good as a #2. Yes, we could do better. We could also do a lot worse. If we could find a better cb for a similar price then great. We need to be sure to find the right balance of talent and value. I'd rather stick with toler than move into a higher pay brackett trying to find a replacement because then we wind up with too much money spent in the secondary. That's not going to be the easiest thing to do though.

Let's see how good toler is when Edelman torches him twice. Or when Julio jones lines up on his side

If you want to actually have a discussion, we can absolutely do that. However, there is very little in your posts that give me any confidence that you're capable of having an actual adult discussion. You seem more interested in blasting hyperbole and then mocking anyone who doesn't fully agree with you.

So, want to have an actual discussion? Great..grow up and let's have one. Otherwise I guess we can stick with the status quo:

You: he's trash

Someone else: no, he's not

You: oh well obviously he's the greatest player in the world. Let's all bow at the amazing prowess of his talent

I'm fine either way to be honest. I'm adaptable. I can have conversations at the adult level...or the elementary. ;)

Care to continue this conversation? I'll give you the opportunity to reverse your position.