Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cardinals are SB bound this year!

IcEWoLF

Favre is no where near as perfect as Rodgers...and besides Favre had R. White on that killer defense so he had plenty of chances...he also he had plenty of intʻs too

I am talking all-time. It's too early to put Rodgers in the Top 10 IMO. Favre has monster stats and played nearly 20 years. By the eye test Rodgers looks better but hasn't played that long. Luck by the eye test will probably be Top 25 of all-time at worse but it's early just by the way he pulls games out and the stats he puts up.

I edited that to Top 25 for Andrew, I accidentally typed a 1 instead of a 2 LOL. Rodgers does have the capability to be Top 10 ever, maybe Top 5. Luck does too depending on the resume after 15 seasons or so but at worse Rodgers will end up Top 15, Luck Top 25 if they stay healthy just by my eye test and what they can achieve. To be a Top 40 QB of all-time is great stuff actually. QB's like Ben and Eli are in the Top 40 as of now IMO.

I am talking all-time. It's too early to put Rodgers in the Top 10 IMO. Favre has monster stats and played nearly 20 years. By the eye test Rodgers looks better but hasn't played that long. Luck by the eye test will probably be Top 15 of all-time at worse but it's early just by the way he pulls games out and the stats he puts up.

If he wins another SB he will already be better than Favre...and Luck may well end up like Favre if he doesʻnt take care of the ball better in the future...Favre and Peyton are pretty much in the same boat and would like Luck in the same boat with Montana and maybe soon to be Rodgers...and Favre has most yards...had most TDʻs and more games played...but that just makes him the leader of QB stats not the G.O.A.T...I would give that to Brady or Montana

If he wins another SB he will already be better than Favre...and Luck may well end up like Favre if he doesʻnt take care of the ball better in the future...Favre and Peyton are pretty much in the same boat and would like Luck in the same boat with Montana and maybe soon to be Rodgers...and Favre has most yards...had most TDʻs and more games played...but that just makes him the leader of QB stats not the G.O.A.T...I would give that to Brady or Montana

I think Montana is the best ever, Brady is probably 2. I think Peyton is in the Top 5. I know Peyton only has 1 SB win but he did win 1 + he has 5 MVP's which is huge.

The question is whether Carson Palmer can stay healthy all season long.  They looked like one of the best teams in the NFL last year too until they lost Palmer for the season.  If they have him healthy then the sky is the limit for that team.   I wish them well.  My twin sister is a huge Arizona Cardinals fan..which is a rarity in Virginia.   lol

As long as they have Palmer that team is going to the Superbowl this year!

I do not see any teams being about to keep up with them.

They have killers on that defense, they can score points, they have a QB and they have a decent run game!

Bruce Arians is an awesome coach and I'd put him down as coach of the year!

Though I agree Arizona is a more well rounded team, Rodgers will carry Green Bay provided he's not gimpy again. He is a monster at QB.

But so does Rodgers...1 good year plus The Joe Webb Game and The Reversal. He's darn lucky his playoff record isn't 2010 and 0fer if you get my drift.

As for the Bengals, however it ends they do make seasons out of what's been either the toughest or 2nd toughest division in football. The Falcons can't do that in the easiest division.

LOL at "The Joe Webb" game. I remember that one.  :pokerface:

In a little tiny town in Wisconsin lies an ancient stadium called Lambeau Field and it is rumored great teams have arisen there and conquered all challengers for many decades. Once lead by a valiant knight named Bart Starr he was followed by perhaps an even greater warrior by the title of Brett Farve and to this small kingdom that harvests nothing in the winter except bitter cold and ice lives perhaps the greatest knight of all Aaron Rodgers.

Arizona is looking good and given their play last season, including how they played with QB injuries, is a sign that the Arizona is a solid team.  Not sure what their playoff pedigree will be, but to date it is an unknown.

As many have said already Palmer's health is key, if he can stay health for all 16 games Arizona should be a player.  They have two tough teams in Seattle and St. Louis in their division, but have beaten those teams in the past. 

Also they have GB at home Dec. 27 which might be a game for HFA in the NFC, and as such, if GB can win their first playoff game (which they have had trouble in the past) GB will might be heading to Arizona, if they too can win their first playoff game, for the NFCCG.

Should be fun to what, it is early, but Arizona has not left off from last year.

Favre had Reggie White for 1 good year, plus 1 good game in the Superbowl. Rodgers just blew a playoff game where his defense gave him 5 turnovers. Give that to Favre and smh I can't even finish this...

It is actually really difficult to lose a game in which you get 5 TOs, especially when several of them were on the opponent's side of the field. That game was probably the worst of Rodgers career and yet he gets the pass because of the STs blunder at the end ...

Was looking at the entire NFL, not just NFC.

Should probably also mention Pats.  But I don't get the impression that they have taken on any really good teams yet.  

Good teams? You smoking something? The Bills have one of the best defenses in the game!