Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

week 2 predictions

danlhart87

Broncos 14 Chiefs 34

Cardinals 24 Bears 17

Falcons 27 Giants 24

Lions 20 Vikings 23 OT

Texans 21 Panthers 10 (If Mallet starts)

Patriots 20 Bills 26 OT

Chargers 35 Bengals 26

49ers 17 Steelers 23

Rams 38 Redskins 10

Buccaneers 14 Saints 24

Titans 30 Browns 13

Ravens 16 Raiders 23 (upset)

Dolphins 27 Jaguars 10

Cowboys 24 Eagles 17

Seahawks 23 Packers 20

Jets 17 Colts 20 Vinatieri GW at end of 4th

Atleast I'm not thhe only one that feels that pats fans will realize bills are a lot tougher than they thought they were making fun of the colts.

Everyone knew the Bills would be legit defensively, no one knew about this Taylor kid who put up a nice game but the Bills were a horrific match up for the Colts. Over on the Colts side I read many posters who felt the game would be tight with a potential upset. I think with the Pats, Bill will not allow Taylor to be comfortable and will throw many looks at him. I expect the Bills to have a good day rushing as that is the weak part of the NE defense although I expect Bill to make some adjustments. But in the end the Pats O will do enough to get the win. They are basically indefensible once in the red zone with the twin towers.

Broncos 23 Chiefs 27

Cardinals 27 Bears 17

Falcons 24 Giants 31

Lions 24 Vikings 20

Texans 17 Panthers 20

Patriots 20 Bills 23

Chargers 27 Bengals 31

49ers 24 Steelers 20

Rams 28 Redskins 13

Buccaneers 17 Saints 34

Titans 31 Browns 17

Ravens 24 Raiders 13

Dolphins 24 Jaguars 14

Cowboys 28 Eagles 24

Seahawks 24 Packers 30

Jets 24 Colts 27

Broncos  Chiefs-  I think the Chiefs will win by at least a TD

Cardinals Bears- Bears will make it close for 3 quarters then fall apart

Falcons Giants- Another toss up but I think ATL is the better team

Lions  Vikings- Lions by 3

Texans  Panthers- Panthers by a TD 

Patriots  Bills-  I want Buffalo to win but I think the Pats will pull it out.

Chargers  Bengals-  This game is a toss up I'll pick the home team.

49ers  Steelers- 49ers looked good and Steelers looked bad in their first games but I am going with Pitt by 3 

Rams  Redskins- Rams by 2 TD's

Buccaneers  Saints-   I can honestly see Tampa Bay winning because I am taking New Orleans in my knock out league.

Titans  Browns- Titans by 10 

Ravens  Raiders-  Ravens by 2 TD's

Dolphins  Jaguars- Close game but Miami will win it down the stretch.

Cowboys  Eagles- Eagles by a TD

Seahawks  Packers - Packers win by 3 at the end.

Jets  Colts -  Colts in a close one.  All though I hope I am wrong and I hope they win easily.

Broncos Chiefs

Cardinals Bears

Falcons Giants

Lions Vikings

Texans Panthers

Patriots Bills

Chargers Bengals

49ers Steelers

Rams Redskins

Saints Buccs

Titans Browns

Ravens Raiders

Dolphins Jaguars

Cowboys Eagles

Seahawks Packers

Jets Colts

I see it almost exactly the same...except I think the Eagles beat the Cowboys minus Dez....good picks!! Somehow I think we pull out a squeeker as does DEN and NE.

I also predict no matter what the scores that people on here will still be upset to the point that the sky is falling about something (coaching, Dorsett, run defense blah blah blah)...someone will think NE cheated somehow...and that Peyton is done....those are my true stone cold locks.

Peyton can't lose to the Chiefs...he just can't. Sure the Chiefs are good, but Peyton losing to the Chiefs is as absurd as the Seahawks losing to the Packers or the Pats losing to the Bills. And that's basically my fluffed up explanation of how those are the 3 games that make me nervous lol!

Peyton can't lose to the Chiefs...he just can't. Sure the Chiefs are good, but Peyton losing to the Chiefs is as absurd as the Seahawks losing to the Packers or the Pats losing to the Bills. And that's basically my fluffed up explanation of how those are the 3 games that make me nervous lol!

hmm- we'll see if you come out fluffed up or...dare I say deflated ;)

Everyone knew the Bills would be legit defensively, no one knew about this Taylor kid who put up a nice game but the Bills were a horrific match up for the Colts. Over on the Colts side I read many posters who felt the game would be tight with a potential upset. I think with the Pats, Bill will not allow Taylor to be comfortable and will throw many looks at him. I expect the Bills to have a good day rushing as that is the weak part of the NE defense although I expect Bill to make some adjustments. But in the end the Pats O will do enough to get the win. They are basically indefensible once in the red zone with the twin towers.

Is there a second Tower?  Didn't Know Michael Williams or Scott Chandler were that big a threat.....