Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bills Injury Report

TKnight24

With Toler out, Vontae Davis and Darius Butler expected to start at CB for #Colts. The third CB spot is up for grabs (Smith, Brown, Price).

— Josh Wilson (@JoshWilsonSB)

September 11, 2015

With Toler out, Vontae Davis and Darius Butler expected to start at CB for #Colts. The third CB spot is up for grabs (Smith, Brown, Price).

Up for grabs? I'll be very confused if it's not Brown's spot.

Next man up. I'm not super worried about it.

I think they save Robert Mathis for his standing ovation next week in the home opener

The roof would blow off that place if that was his debut game back from the injury

Just hopefully this time pieces of the roof don't fall off smh

Talked to new #Colts DT T.Y. McGill. Said he's ready to go if called upon. Terminology is the tough part, but playbook for DT not too tough

— Stephen Holder (@HolderStephen)

September 11, 2015

Talked to new #Colts DT T.Y. McGill. Said he's ready to go if called upon. Terminology is the tough part, but playbook for DT not too tough

We need D'Joun to be ready to go Sunday. And I tried to tell everybody Mathis would be ready!!!!. I think he'll play Sunday. But yeah Toler really bothers me. He managed to stay pretty healthy last year and he did have his best year. But I'm sticking with what I've said ever since we signed him. "We should'a signed Sean Smith" Toler is injured way too much. And I guess this means Irving is definitely a go right???