Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jim Miller On Nfl Radio

AlanNC

Jim Miller is such a homer.  He makes me sick the way he talks at about the Pats.  Today is was talking trash about Reggie Wayne.  Pat Kerwin was about to slap him I think.  Jim Miller said the Colts are soft and that the coaching staff creates a soft environment.  He also said the Pats practices were to tough for Reggie to handle.  I think Reggie could not stand do wear that helmet.

Jim Miller is such a homer.  He makes me sick the way he talks at about the Pats.  Today is was talking trash about Reggie Wayne.  Pat Kerwin was about to slap him I think.  Jim Miller said the Colts are soft and that the coaching staff creates a soft environment.  He also said the Pats practices were to tough for Reggie to handle.  I think Reggie could not stand do wear that helmet.

The whole NE media section has been trying to put that into peoples heads that IND is soft and Reggie not sticking around proves it. I never listened to the NE media before, and I am not starting now.

I don't listen to Patriots/Red Sox homers that are on the airwaves, and they are just about everywhere.

However, what Reggie said, what else do you expect them to say?

I would like to hear what Reggie actually said. All I have read is some second hand gossip from that clown Scott Zolak.