Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seahawks Exploring Trades For Rb Christine Michael

SDakColts

I'd send a 6/7th for him. As impressive as Varga has been, Micheal >>>>> Varga+7th

Gore/Herron/Robinson/Micheal is really solid.

See I am kinda torn there. I like Varga and his potential and we don't have to give up anything to keep him. However, Michael is a very talented tail back and could come in and compete as soon as he picks up on the offense. The bad thing is I don't see him going anywhere for less than a 5th round pick.

Turbin may wind up in Jacksonville at some point I think.  Not sure where Grigs stands on the aquisition of MIchael, but I will say Christine would give us that one guy who can hit the home run when we need it.  I'm not certain how much of a fit he is for this scheme though?  All I've ever seen him do is the zone runs.  I do know that we run some zone on occasion though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• Sounds like a good time. I would consider playing, if I can afford the track you guys pick, and they have a set of tees that are appropriate for my old man, short knocker, game.
    • I don’t know how you missed it…. But Adams is a strong safety.   His name has rarely been mentioned here this off-season.  The two names the community has called for are Simmons and Diggs.  Both are still available.     If anything Tenn may have done the Colts a favor.  By signing Adams they may have broken a log jam and made it easier to sign the safeties the Colts might be interested in.      Again…. I hope we sign a safety.  I’m just not worrying that the Colts haven’t done it yet.  
    • pretty much my thoughts.  I would like for us to grab Simmons.  Impact vet who could come in and perform.  
    • To the bolded, it can definitely matter who signs someone first if both GMs are interested in the player. The issue is, the public usually doesn't know if a team that doesn't sign a player was interested in him because the GM isn't going to publicly admit he "missed" on a player. However, it happens a lot more than people think.    We see it as Adams didn't want to play here or some other reason, but it could have been Ballard didn't offer enough. That's been a pattern for a long time now that's repeated itself and Ballard has admitted that he places a price on a player and won't go over that. So a big possibility is Ballard is just cheap and players are signing with other teams for more money. 
    • The only one I really want is Simmons and he likely doesn't want to go through a camp as he doesn't have to. It allows the team to have a better feel what they have. If the staff is concerned and he's available then I think it's an option
  • Members