Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Updates And Grades On Every Teams 2015 Nfl Rookie Draft Class

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2554060-team-by-team-nfl-rookie-class-report-card-heading-into-preseason-week-3?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=indianapolis-colts

It's still extremely early, but this is a good article on every team's draft class through 2 weeks of the preseason. This is a good read for everyone that is curious about the 2015 draft class so far and learning about how each team is looking now. There are a lot of things supported by PFF if you are a fan of that on here, but this gives a nice overview of how every team is looking. 

ENJOY!

yeah, i posted this in the "grigson has some explaining to do" thread yesterday. Some people don't like BR, but it rates Indy's draft performance so far as an A-. Saying it "fills Indy's needs top to bottom'

I agree on D We picked up help on the front 7 and back end. Then toss in the FA's and the return of Mathis We should be better on D for sure.

We could just be ridiculous on offense. I think the O line comes together formations will help a lot

I think special teams get cleaned up when we get to 53 see some quality on coverage. We have been in position to make plays. Barner's house call Guy should've talked him right as he caught it

I was hoping Barner would be the odd man out in Philly I am guessing a K return for a TD. each game gets him a spot. Plus he's a former Duck. That backfield is loaded Philly could surprise this yr

It's going to be a fun year

yeah, i posted this in the "grigson has some explaining to do" thread yesterday.  Some people don't like BR, but it rates Indy's draft performance so far as an A-. Saying it "fills Indy's needs top to bottom'.

Yeah, sorry about repeating the article, it wasn't until an hour ago that I read the grigson article all the way through and saw you posted it and it was too late to take back the thread. There were 12 pages and I was reading it from back on the 3rd page and it was very long to get all the way through.

I checked out the pats draft grade up to this point and colts fans will be happy to know that Malcolm brown is currently their worst rated DT. A lot of us including me wanted to draft brown, and for me he will forever be compared to Dorsett.

I noticed this about Malcom Brown as well, was very pleased. I want Collins, but I admit I would of been happy with Brown at the time as well, and this is coming from someone who had Dorsett ranked very highly before the draft. Grigson made a gutsy decision, and was rewarded later in the draft with solid defensive players and what looks to be a solid RB. Dorsett was one of 3 players I was strongest about that wouldn't be a bust along with Danny Shelton and Amari Cooper. Doesn't mean he'll be a top 3 player in the draft, but I think he'll be one of the top 3 safe picks for sure not to bust.

Thanks for posting this.

It was good to get an update on so many of the players i was interested in at draft time.

No problem BBZ, glad you enjoyed it! It was a pretty good article for bleacher report, gave some solid info on most of the picks. Maybe a bit generous on the grades, but at least the evaluations on the players were honest and we can make our own assessments.

Yeah, sorry about repeating the article, it wasn't until an hour ago that I read the grigson article all the way through and saw you posted it and it was too late to take back the thread. There were 12 pages and I was reading it from back on the 3rd page and it was very long to get all the way through.

NP, just letting you know i seen it earlier. I think they graded so high because we DID drat by need..even the first rounder.  Granted it might not have been the priority of OL or DL, but the quality we got at DL in this draft seems worth it so far.  And Good has potential, alot of it.