Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Draft returning to Chicago

Really,  really pleased with this decision.    I thought Chicago rocked the NFL Draft!     Hit a Grand Slam!   (Forgive the mixing of sports metaphors!)

Can't imagine Los Angeles even coming anywhere near close to what Chicago pulled off.   

I'd be totally cool if Chicago becomes the new permanent home for the draft.   

So why did they move it out of radio city music hall. . . just curious??

Like the fact that it's closer by so attending might be possible if i really wanted to go.  

Scheduling.    Radio City Music Hall wasn't available.

Now it's become an event they can take on the road and make even more money from.    Chicago,  or whichever city gets the draft,  I'm sure pays the NFL a pretty penny for the privilege.

I just hope they move the commissioner closer this time. One of the biggest issues was that where he waited at was across the street from the podium, so it would take forever to make the picks. Hopefully they alleviate that issue this go around. I remember watching it and after 30 mins they were only on like pick 5.

I just hope they move the commissioner closer this time. One of the biggest issues was that where he waited at was across the street from the podium, so it would take forever to make the picks. Hopefully they alleviate that issue this go around. I remember watching it and after 30 mins they were only on like pick 5.

That seems to be a problem no matter where they go.  They don't make it a priority to announce the picks in real time.  I wish they would do that.