Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

8/7/2015 Colts Training Camp

TKnight24

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chuck Pagano to @heraldbulletin yesterday: “I guarantee we will have a 1,000-yard rusher this year. Frank (Gore) has something to prove."

— Kevin Bowen (@KBowenColts)

August 7, 2015

The last time the @Colts had a 1,000-yard rusher was 2007 (Joseph Addai). Gore has eight 1,000-yard seasons in his 10 years in the NFL.

August 7, 2015

Chuck Pagano to @heraldbulletin yesterday: “I guarantee we will have a 1,000-yard rusher this year. Frank (Gore) has something to prove."

August 7, 2015

The last time the @Colts had a 1,000-yard rusher was 2007 (Joseph Addai). Gore has eight 1,000-yard seasons in his 10 years in the NFL.

August 7, 2015

I hate guarantees 

Johnson: Fans have been welcoming. Enjoying life in Indy. #ColtsCamp15

— George Bremer (@gmbremer)

August 7, 2015

I like Johnson's demeanor.  He is soft spoken, and likes his play to do the talking.  Just like so many great Colts!  He wasn't saying a whole lot while walking the fence signing autographs Wednesday night, then a few people cracked jokes and he loosened up a little bit, with a smirk and a response.  I've never really seen him showboat or get loud and taunt opponents.  We are lucky to have him on board.  At the very least he isn't putting up points against us!

I like Johnson's demeanor. He is soft spoken, and likes his play to do the talking. Just like so many great Colts! He wasn't saying a whole lot while walking the fence signing autographs Wednesday night, then a few people cracked jokes and he loosened up a little bit, with a smirk and a response. I've never really seen him showboat or get loud and taunt opponents. We are lucky to have him on board. At the very least he isn't putting up points against us!

Yep. Cortland Finnegan found out the hard way that just cause someone is quiet don't mean they won't beat you down

:catfight: :catfight:

I like Johnson's demeanor.  He is soft spoken, and likes his play to do the talking.  Just like so many great Colts!  He wasn't saying a whole lot while walking the fence signing autographs Wednesday night, then a few people cracked jokes and he loosened up a little bit, with a smirk and a response.  I've never really seen him showboat or get loud and taunt opponents.  We are lucky to have him on board.  At the very least he isn't putting up points against us!

Yup, he's pretty soft spoken and holds his composure. But there was one time he whooped Cortland's butt in a fist fight on the field though. lol

AJ and Reggie certainly appear to be a different breed than the rest of the U. Talk small, play big.

VIDEO: Live From Colts Camp, Ep. 5 -- A very candid interview with rookie D'Joun Smith http://t.co/lddM6IemXA

— heraldbulletin (@heraldbulletin)

August 7, 2015

To sum up the 7 minute video. D'Juan has had a humbling experience at camp thus far after getting his butt burnt a few times the first four days. Says he's still confident though, and is adjusting to the speed.

For myself, I expected this for the first year DB. 

Yup, he's pretty soft spoken and holds his composure. But there was one time he whooped Cortland's butt in a fist fight on the field though. lol

Divisional (Rivalry) game, things get a little heated to say the least.  Especially if you run your mouth like Cortland Finnegan lol

Individual period underway for the @Colts. No sign yet of T.Y. Hilton

August 7, 2015

T.Y. Hilton isn't out here running routes with the other WRs during position drills. Haven't seen him yet. #ColtsCamp

— Josh Wilson (@JoshWilsonSB)

August 7, 2015

Has to be precautionary. Haven't heard any bad news on him at least!