Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Most likely to continue Reggie's training camp entrances?

bap1331

If someone does, who will it be and what should he do? lol.

Im thinking Andre Johnson would most likely do it but not sure what he would do.

TY cant have an entrance. Hes a ghost so nobody will even know he arrived.

Philip Dorsett is too fast to get caught coming in. Hes like Flash so you would probably need a slo mo cam to catch him.

I think out of respect for Reggie, nobody (at least this season) is going to take over his role of unique entrances to TC.

It's bad enough when a team you've played your whole career for tells you they no longer need your services, then somebody else picks up your schtick and makes a grand appearance at camp.....doubt it will happen.

Unless a conversation between Wayne and said player happened giving him 87's blessing.

I see it the other way. What better way of saying how much a player means than by trying to imitate him?

I hope TY picks up the tradition by showing up as Reggie, saying he's living on in us by what he taught us (or something like that). A tribute and a way to show they're moving on.

Of course I'll probably be slammed by everyone for saying that, but...

Didn't Edgerrin start that routine?  Could be a Gator thing.  If I had to predict someone with wit and creativity that might honor Reggie, I'd say PMac

Edge & Reggie didn't play for the Gators. They're Hurricanes bro.