Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jordan Cameron & Cameron Jordan

ReMeDy

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25107436/look-dolphins-unsure-if-they-signed-jordan-cameron-or-cameron-jordan?FTAG=YHF7e3228e

That's pretty funny. So both teams and fans were confused who was going where. Initially, reporters were declaring Jordan Cameroon was RE-SIGNING with the Browns. Then someone debunked that. Then, the Miami Dolphins on their official Twitter accidentally said they signed Cameron Jordan, when they actually signed Jordan Cameron. What's worse, the Saints trading away Cameron Jordan kind of makes sense, since the Saints are struggling for cap space.

I hope we can pull off a trade for Cam Jordan so bad. I actually think the Saints would take our 1st for him, but they'd probably end up wanting our 1st plus Dwayne Allen, or they'd just want to trade Hicks. He's one of my favorite defensive players in the league and would give us a dimension we've never really had. He's young, in his prime, and one of the best 3-4 ends in the league. I love 3-4 ends that can put up big sack numbers.

Graham (their best player outside of Brees) to the Seahawks debunks your theory.

Graham plays defense,huh?

The total lack of knowledge around here regarding what the Saints are doing is reaching comical levels.

Which is understandable, I suppose; but for myself personally, I try not to talk about things when I don't know crap about them.

Graham plays defense,huh?

The total lack of knowledge around here regarding what the Saints are doing is reaching comical levels.

Which is understandable, I suppose; but for myself personally, I try not to talk about things when I don't know crap about them.

Offense, defense, doesn't matter. Point is if your arguably best player ON THE ENTIRE TEAM is available then anyone is, at the right price. Besides, Jordan wouldn't net a 2nd rounder anyway. Moving on.

Offense, defense, doesn't matter. Point is if your arguably best player ON THE ENTIRE TEAM is available then anyone is, at the right price. Besides, Jordan wouldn't net a 2nd rounder anyway. Moving on.

That is a good point. In fact, taking it further, Jimmy Graham wasn't just one of the best players on the Saints. He was arguably one of the best players in the NFL. Well, at least as a TE in fantasy value. Still somewhat in his prime too at age 28.

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2015/03/keenan_lewis_2.html

That story pretty much totally contradicts the whole "everybody is up for sale" leak.

"The only thing I know is that I had a meeting and they promised that they never had any plans to let me go," Lewis said.

Don't confuse Payton's motivational tactics and media sensationalism for the truth. He is simply going off Bill Parcells-style this offseason, weeding out some locker room issues and getting his house in order. He knows exactly what he is doing and that team will likely be significantly better next year. If it's not, I will show up and take my medicine, but if anybody should know about turning a team around in short order, it should be Colts fans.

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2015/03/keenan_lewis_2.html

That story pretty much totally contradicts the whole "everybody is up for sale" leak.

"The only thing I know is that I had a meeting and they promised that they never had any plans to let me go," Lewis said.

Don't confuse Payton's motivational tactics and media sensationalism for the truth. He is simply going off Bill Parcells-style this offseason, weeding out some locker room issues and getting his house in order. He knows exactly what he is doing and that team will likely be significantly better next year. If it's not, I will show up and take my medicine, but if anybody should know about turning a team around in short order, it should be Colts fans.

Aside from the subject you do know you come off as quite snobby right? Didn't know if intentional or not but your words could easily be taken as "I know a lot about football and everyone else is just dumb".

Just an FYI

Aside from the subject you do know you come off as quite snobby right? Didn't know if intentional or not but your words could easily be taken as "I know a lot about football and everyone else is just dumb".

Just an FYI

If me pointing out to people that they're wrong is snobby, then sure, call me Snobby McSnobberson. That was not really my intention, I'm just annoyed by people who run their mouths without knowledge of the subject at hand. And that goes for most things, not just football.

Graham (their best player outside of Brees) to the Seahawks debunks your theory.

The Saints had Graham last year and had trouble scoring.

Graham is totally not our best player on offense. Shows how little you guys really know of the Saints. 

If anything, he's the most overrated tight end. Did not play defense either, so debunks your half baked theory.