Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ever wondered how fast patty mac can kick a soccer ball?

CR91

I hope Pat does take over full kicking duties when Adam walks away for good, or should I say if he walks away.

I know it's not a real game but he does kick some real longs ones in camp. He does have a few 52 yarders in college. IMO I would think his leg is stronger now than it was in college.

When I see Pat do that, kick a ball 124 MPH. I wonder how many household windows he broke before he perfected his overall accuracy? You know. Before he became the legend he is now. 

"With great power comes great responsibility" as we all learned from Uncle Ben in the Marvel Spiderman movies. Just messing around. Mr. McAfee is pretty awesome. No doubt about it. 

If famous NFL QBs like Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, & Drew Brees are asked to throw passes on Late Night Shows like David Lettermen or Conan O'Brien what's the strangest item Pat was ever asked to kick long distance by a devoted INDY fan? I ponder strange stuff like this all the time probably because SW1's brain is off, but in a good sarcastic way. LOL!

Like does Pat get bizarre fruit requests? Pineapples & watermelons would be too hard & nobody wants our Special Teams wizard to injure his precious golden foot naturally. I just like the notion of something soft with some weight to it going splat after it hits the distant pavement like when Dave drops something off the roof of the Ed Sullivan Theater for amazement & comic relief purposes. 

Americans do find sanctioned destruction quite therapeutic & relaxing in a controlled environment you know provided that no one gets hurt of course. Nascar crashes & monster truck demolish sessions prove this. 

Hey, has Pat ever gotten out of a speeding ticket offering to demonstrate to an Indianapolis police officer how fast his foot really is? Wink; Wink. 

Has Pat ever been asked to host Saturday Night Live? He'd be a natural on stage telling jokes & performing hilarious skits on stage. Have Adam Sadler come back just to reboot this classic gimmick. 

Anytime famous NFL kickers get mentioned, SW1 is obligated to show this timeless clip. I love Pat; My only point here is that athletes become beloved when they poke fun at their primary occupation overall. 

Yeah, I know that Adam kicks FGs, Pat holds the ball, & punts, but the video still works as a Special Teams spoof. 

If famous NFL QBs like Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, & Drew Brees are asked to throw passes on Late Night Shows like David Lettermen or Conan O'Brien what's the strangest item Pat was ever asked to kick long distance by a devoted INDY fan? I ponder strange stuff like this all the time probably because SW1's brain is off, but in a good sarcastic way. LOL!

Like does Pat get bizarre fruit requests? Pineapples & watermelons would be too hard & nobody wants our Special Teams wizard to injure his precious golden foot naturally. I just like the notion of something soft with some weight to it going splat after it hits the distant pavement like when Dave drops something off the roof of the Ed Sullivan Theater for amazement & comic relief purposes. 

Americans do find sanctioned destruction quite therapeutic & relaxing in a controlled environment you know provided that no one gets hurt of course. Nascar crashes & monster truck demolish sessions prove this. 

Hey, has Pat ever gotten out of a speeding ticket offering to demonstrate to an Indianapolis police officer how fast his foot really is? Wink; Wink. 

You mean like Gallagher and the Sledge-O- Matic?  Something like the Boom-O Matic? or the Boom-Stick-Matic? Oh well, never mind.  On a side note do you know that Gallagher is 68 years old?

I know it's not a real game but he does kick some real longs ones in camp. He does have a few 52 yarders in college. IMO I would think his leg is stronger now than it was in college.

He had the leg on a 67 or 70 yarder in preseason last year and was just a little bit wide.  I think he'll get a shot to be the punter/kicker/kickoff man in the next year or 3.

He attempted a 64 yarder against the Giants in a pre-season game at LOS. It was long enough, but went wide if I recall correctly.