R1 : Alvin "Bud" Dupree OLB Kentucky

R2 : Kevin Johnson CB Wake Forest

R3 : Laken Tomlinson Duke

R4 : Hayes Pullard ILB USC

R5 : John Crockett RB North Dakota St.

R6 : Damarious Randall S Arizona St.

R6 : Derrick Lott DT Chattanooga

R7 : Bernard Blake CB Colorado St.

UDFA: Bryan Bennet QB SE Louisiana, Sam Carter SS TCU, Dee Hart RB CSU,Nigel King WR KU,

Deterrian Shackleford ILB Ole Miss, Levi Norwood WR Baylor, Takoby Cofield OT Duke

First two picks surprised me on the draft simulator two of my favorite prospects of the entire draft in Dupree and Johnson who i feel could really upgrade pass rush and secondary and be week 1 starters as well as Tomlinson who could plug in at RG and help the run defense

FA Signings

Brandon Spikes MLB

Nick Fairley DT 

Antrel Rolle S

Darian Stewart S

James Carpenter G

Brian De La Puente C

Shaun Hill QB

Ryan Mathews RB

Resign: Jerrell Freeman Mike Adams Darius Butler Joe Reitz

UDFA: Bryan Bennet QB SE Louisiana, Sam Carter SS TCU, Dee Hart RB CSU,Nigel King WR KU,

Deterrian Shackleford ILB Ole Miss, Levi Norwood WR Baylor, Takoby Cofield OT Duke

First two picks surprised me on the draft simulator two of my favorite prospects of the entire draft in Dupree and Johnson who i feel could really upgrade pass rush and secondary and be week 1 starters as well as Tomlinson who could plug in at RG and help the run defense

I honestly would be very mad if this happened. Would rather get Knighton at NT, Franklin at G, and Wisniewski at C. Not a fan of Dupree at all, don't know a lot about Kevin Johnson, but there are CB's I'd rather have in the 2nd over him (quentin rollins). Laken Tomlinson would be great in the 3rd, but I see him as an early 2nd round guy. Like Pullard as well in the 4th. I like the effort put in for the last 4 picks, but not a fan of a lot of the positions or players. I'd like a better rb than John Crockett in the 5th (maybe david johnson or jeremy langford). Also a WR in the 6th is a must right now, some titus davis type. Like your other picks and will do some research on the UDFA's (don't know anything about them besides Norwood yet), but I'd be disappointed with this if it happened.

FA Signings

Brandon Spikes MLB

Nick Fairley DT 

Antrel Rolle S

Darian Stewart S

James Carpenter G

Brian De La Puente C

Shaun Hill QB

Ryan Mathews RB

Resign: Jerrell Freeman Mike Adams Darius Butler Joe Reitz

Maybe you're forgetting that we have Costanzo, Luck, Fleener, and Allen to re-up in the next year? Plus we don't have $100m in cap room to sign all those big name players on your FA list.

I honestly would be very mad if this happened. Would rather get Knighton at NT, Franklin at G, and Wisniewski at C. Not a fan of Dupree at all, don't know a lot about Kevin Johnson, but there are CB's I'd rather have in the 2nd over him (quentin rollins). Laken Tomlinson would be great in the 3rd, but I see him as an early 2nd round guy. Like Pullard as well in the 4th. I like the effort put in for the last 4 picks, but not a fan of a lot of the positions or players. I'd like a better rb than John Crockett in the 5th (maybe david johnson or jeremy langford). Also a WR in the 6th is a must right now, some titus davis type. Like your other picks and will do some research on the UDFA's (don't know anything about them besides Norwood yet), but I'd be disappointed with this if it happened.

Fully agree on Knighton and Franklin, and I don't want Fairley, although a lot of people seem to want him. He has been very up and down for Detroit, and according to what I have read over his four years, motivating him has been tough, and that was why he dropped in the draft in the first place. He was top 5 talent, and went 13th. Plus playing with Suh and Ansah may have made him look better. Also, although it would have been expensive, there was a reason they did not pick up Fairley's option year. DeLaPuente has been an OK center, but not an upgrade from Holmes, and Holmes has room to grow. If we could get Wisniewski in here I would love it. Oakland has lowballed him so far, and he has been solid. I fully expect Oakland with all the cap room they have to keep him though. They would be nuts not to.

I actually like Spikes as a player, but he is a run stopper, and does not do well in pass coverage, so he is not a 3 down linebacker, so I think we are better off without picking him up. Also, no Ryan Mathews. He cannot stay healthy!!

I am only going to comment on the FA, because the draft picks, I have heard so much already about your top 2, both good and bad, that I could not judge it fairly. I want to wait at least until after the combine, but Bud Dupree should kill the combine. He is an athletic freak, and some coaches will fall in love with him!

Fully agree on Knighton and Franklin, and I don't want Fairley, although a lot of people seem to want him. He has been very up and down for Detroit, and according to what I have read over his four years, motivating him has been tough, and that was why he dropped in the draft in the first place. He was top 5 talent, and went 13th. Plus playing with Suh and Ansah may have made him look better. Also, although it would have been expensive, there was a reason they did not pick up Fairley's option year. DeLaPuente has been an OK center, but not an upgrade from Holmes, and Holmes has room to grow. If we could get Wisniewski in here I would love it. Oakland has lowballed him so far, and he has been solid. I fully expect Oakland with all the cap room they have to keep him though. They would be nuts not to.

I actually like Spikes as a player, but he is a run stopper, and does not do well in pass coverage, so he is not a 3 down linebacker, so I think we are better off without picking him up. Also, no Ryan Mathews. He cannot stay healthy!!

I am only going to comment on the FA, because the draft picks, I have heard so much already about your top 2, both good and bad, that I could not judge it fairly. I want to wait at least until after the combine, but Bud Dupree should kill the combine. He is an athletic freak, and some coaches will fall in love with him!

Not so sure.  They had a lot of cap room when they let go of Lamar Houston, so I would not be surprised if they let go of Wisnewski.

How many players did we sign last year during FA? This list of players seems a bit... long.

I like the Spikes and Fairley pick ups.

Carpenter and DLP are ok choices but, at this point in time I think DLP is better suited for Guard duties with a backup role at Center.

a lot of free agents i chose i felt could be signed for cheap deals in all honesty i forgot to put Mikel Leshoure   (i made this at 3am)  who i feel could be our 3 down back and starter on a cheap deal but mathews not an every down back could be a 1-2 punch with him

i didnt see any but fairley and spikes who would command moderate sized contracts i think most could be had for 1-2 year deals and fill holes depth wise  (BDLP,Rolle,Mathews, Hill)

with the draft picks Alvin Dupree could be a huge playmaker and help the pass rush and kevin johnson provides a good #4 CB option and ST player who we could start alongside Davis if we release toler and save 5 and a half million

Laken Tomlinson and James Carpenter would upgrade the guard position alongside mewhort and Louis with Reitz backup T we add what we need there a RG Starter and quality depth as well as BDLP taking the backup center spot or starting if holmes struggles

Fairley and Lott add to d-line alongside Kerr who i think will only get better Shaun Hill is a good solid Backup QB who wont command much and spikes starting alongside Freeman upgrades MLB with Pullard as #3 and Muamba hope we release Jackson and Mcnary don't need any more bad publicity.

Antrel Rolle and Darian Stewart wont cost much and would be a upgrade alongside Mike Adams as well i think my UDFA WR's will also compete for bottom roster spots and ST players with upside as well

Finnaly even if we did sign all free agents i listed we would still have plenty of cap space in my opinion love the feedback though

Maybe you're forgetting that we have Costanzo, Luck, Fleener, and Allen to re-up in the next year? Plus we don't have $100m in cap room to sign all those big name players on your FA list.

don't see how some of the choices other than fairley and spikes would be expensive at all i think we'd still have plenty cap space

1. Only FA I like is Carpenter.

2. If we wanted an injury prone RB re-sign Bradshaw

3. OLB and CB are probably some of the Colts biggest strengths on D yet they go 1 and 2

4 Lastly if KJ is your week 1 starter where is Toler and why re-sign Butler in that case?

butler nickel corner and great at it Johnson #4 CB who can start if we cut toler which im not saying we should but if would give us more cap space for future deals and cheaper starters help alot. Him along with Sheldon Price giving us a solid CB group with great depth if injury occurs like last year we need upgrades over gordy and guys like jalil brown