Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Did it feel like a passing of the torch? Manning to Luck?

IcyRhythms

If the Colts go on to win the Superbowl and Manning retires, the obvious answer would not only be yes, but it will finally silence those that(three years later mind you)are still on that "Did the Colts make the right decision by letting go of Manning?"

This game was tough for all of us to watch. If it had been any other AFC team, I would have been cheering for Peyton. He's Denver's problem now

If the Colts go on to win the Superbowl and Manning retires, the obvious answer would not only be yes, but it will finally silence those that(three years later mind you)are still on that "Did the Colts make the right decision by letting go of Manning?"

This game was tough for all of us to watch. If it had been any other AFC team, I would have been cheering for Peyton. He's Denver's problem now

Sorry, it wasn't tough for me to watch but I do understand your point.

what got to me was the Broncos fans booing him, if you retire Manning come back to Indy! we all still love you here.(I also took a peak on the Broncos forum and they are going nuts, and there is even a thread of Manning snuffing all the fans looking for handslaps going back to the tunnel?) What do you expect when your booing the one of the top 3 QBS of all time on possibly his last game

what got to me was the Broncos fans booing him, if you retire Manning come back to Indy! we all still love you here.(I also took a peak on the Broncos forum and they are going nuts, and there is even a thread of Manning snuffing all the fans looking for handslaps going back to the tunnel?) What do you expect when your booing the one of the top 3 QBS of all time on possibly his last game

This...Peyton retire as a Colt and continue to be revered by the fans who know you best and appreciate where you brought this franchise from.  Indy is where he belongs.

Absolutely ridiculous that they would boo him.....I love the fact that the Bronco forums were dismissing the Colts and already talking about playing the Patriots! LOL How'd that work out? Anyway, PEYTON, COME HOME, we will always appreciate you Sir!!!!!!

Posted · Hidden by -JJ-, January 12, 2015 - calling out moderation
Hidden by -JJ-, January 12, 2015 - calling out moderation

I am here today to inform you all that I BELIEVED IN LUCK vs. MANNING over 3 years ago. I was banned from this forum from an overzealous fat moderator named "PeytonsGirl", and was censored ever since. I am here today to brag that back then I said Luck was way better than Manning, and the Colts made the right decision to dump Manning for Luck. There have been multiple times to ban my account Super8todd for years.. but I am here to say I was always the COLTS Fan, and believed in the colts more than some of these biased moderators. They cannot handle the truth and will ban me once again, but truth, freedom, and MY LEGACY of BEING CORRECT CANNOT be refuted!!!! I was NOT popular at the time, and you will not here again from me again, because this flawed moderator is still in power.. but LUCK IS way BETTER THAN MANNING... and the future is HERE now. TRUE COLTS FANS will rejoice in LUCK over MANNING, and I called this many years ago. Enjoy.

Posted · Hidden by -JJ-, January 12, 2015 - quoted above
Hidden by -JJ-, January 12, 2015 - quoted above

I am here today to inform you all that I BELIEVED IN LUCK vs. MANNING over 3 years ago. I was banned from this forum from an overzealous fat moderator named "PeytonsGirl", and was censored ever since. I am here today to brag that back then I said Luck was way better than Manning, and the Colts made the right decision to dump Manning for Luck. There have been multiple times to ban my account Super8todd for years.. but I am here to say I was always the COLTS Fan, and believed in the colts more than some of these biased moderators. They cannot handle the truth and will ban me once again, but truth, freedom, and MY LEGACY of BEING CORRECT CANNOT be refuted!!!! I was NOT popular at the time, and you will not here again from me again, because this flawed moderator is still in power.. but LUCK IS way BETTER THAN MANNING... and the future is HERE now. TRUE COLTS FANS will rejoice in LUCK over MANNING, and I called this many years ago. Enjoy.

If you hope to stick around for a while calling people fat will not be very helpfull. 

Posted · Hidden by -JJ-, January 12, 2015 - quoted above
Hidden by -JJ-, January 12, 2015 - quoted above

Nice to see you Frog.