Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Orlovsky's Play vs. the Ravens [Merge]

GoColts8818

I was looking forward to this thread...I'm ready to hear all the people from last week who said Danny was the real deal and that we would have won all these games with him and how we were going to win out tell me they were wrong and they are sorry for even suggesting such lunacy.

I think it's funny to..... Put Painter in! Painter has really matured he's playing really well! Painter sucks! Give Orlovsky a shot! Orlovsky played great! We should have put Orlovsky in weeks ago! Orlovsky sucks! hahahahahah

I don't think anyone thought they were NFL caliber qb's, they were brought in as backups, which is why Kerry was brought in. That didn't work either.

The whole problem is that you don't lose your number one player and not feel the effects.

The season sucks and neither backup we have is going to be the solution in making this team what we know it can be.

Castonzo was horrible, his footwork was horrible in college and nothing has changed. Link had some bad plays too, and Diem wasn't great although he missed a little bit of the game. They did a great job against Ngata however, but everything else was bad.

he looks slow and clumbsy, and he got beat over and over the same way.is he another first round bust? be glad he isnt protecting peyton

So you think that if we had let's say Andrew Luck since you mentioned him, that we'd do a whole lot better? Remember, this is the Ravens defense. Luck would have been getting sacked a bunch too and we still wouldn't be able to run the ball against the Ravens. We need much more than a quarterback, especially on defense.

I think our O-line will continue to get better because it is young, but adding a talented OG in the draft would be a good idea. With the improved O-line, our running game and pass protection will improve. We probably would still struggle to run the ball against the Ravens as everyone else in the NFL does too.

The point is that if we had Andrew Luck at quarterback or someone like him then we would probably still struggle on offense. Just because he is the quarterback doesn't mean that all of a sudden we would start running on the Ravens and that our O-line would become great at pass protecting. It doesn't work that way.

I think it's funny to..... Put Painter in! Painter has really matured he's playing really well! Painter sucks! Give Orlovsky a shot! Orlovsky played great! We should have put Orlovsky in weeks ago! Orlovsky sucks! hahahahahah

Hahaha, I was thinking the same thing when fans were calling for Painter to start. They were saying the Collins is terrible! We should have put Painter in weeks ago! Then they switched Painter with Collins and Orlovsky with Painter lol!

I understand why some people got excited after Dan did well against the Pats. Painter was just god awful for the entire season so it was a blast of fresh air to see a QB actually do well. People just forgot that Dan helped lead the Lions to a 0-16 season. The guy was a horrible QB in Detroit and nothing changed when he got here.

He just looks so much better being compared to Painter.

I'm all for Orlovsky, though I must confess that my boredom come gameday makes me kind of want to see Jarrett Brown called up from the PS. At least his athleticism combined with his nothing else would be fun. I grew very bored of a pocket quarterback with no pocket. Not that Orlovsky is amazing, but he's not a scrambler. I'm reminded of Joe Webb's huge TD run when the Lions blitzed him hard. Not that Brown would have won us a game, or even done that, but he might have cured my boredom. Of course, I think Orlovsky is still our best shot at a win, even through boredom.

Thanks to the awful O-Line.. He looked like Curtis Painter yesterday.

Curtis Painter looks like Curtis Painter because of the oline. It's been the same problem all year. Better against the run, horrid in pass protection.