Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So Kerywnn Williams carried the Cards today.

Bravo

Yes THE Kerwynn Williams that the Colts drafted and let go. Obviously this happens a lot in the NFL. I thought he had potential and had great speed!

This all is just to show that with an actual offensive line that could block an opposing team could make any back look great and really open a game up. Quit blaming running backs. I wish we would bring in a proven back so everyone could see that it is our offensive line that is the problem. Not the RB. Our RB's have to make way more happen by themselves than they should. Let's get AP and see what he can do! I could bet on it that he would struggle behind our terrible blocking.

Rant over. Just wish the Colts would fix it in the next you know..... Couple seasons or so. With a good O Line this team would easily be competing for a SB this year and possibly last.

Good for Kerwynn Williams.

It is all the Trent Richardson ripple effect. Force feed Trent to satisfy your broken pride of giving up a 1st rounder, it takes away continuity that his counterpart needs i.e. Dan Herron. It puts Luck in a hole in down and distance and forces Pep and Luck to pass more than necessary against a Browns front that we should be running the rock against about 35 plus times.

Plus, is it a co-incidence that the Colts get 2 TD drives going once Shipley comes in as center? It is not just the O-line, this coaching staff and GM needs to be held accountable for being slow to changes that are necessary for the team to succeed. Luck, like Peyton in the past, is the sword we live and die by, unfortunately.

It is all the Trent Richardson ripple effect. Force feed Trent to satisfy your broken pride of giving up a 1st rounder, it takes away continuity that his counterpart needs i.e. Dan Herron. It puts Luck in a hole in down and distance and forces Pep and Luck to pass more than necessary against a Browns front that we should be running the rock against about 35 plus times.

Plus, is it a co-incidence that the Colts get 2 TD drives going once Shipley comes in as center? It is not just the O-line, this coaching staff and GM needs to be held accountable for being slow to changes that are necessary for the team to succeed. Luck, like Peyton in the past, is the sword we live and die by, unfortunately.

I like our coaching staff, but they just seem to get stuck on "their guys" a lot, and it's mind-boggling.  All I know is: good things keep happening when Shipley is at center, and they keep taking him out.  :thinking:

Plus, is it a co-incidence that the Colts get 2 TD drives going once Shipley comes in as center? It is not just the O-line, this coaching staff and GM needs to be held accountable for being slow to changes that are necessary for the team to succeed. Luck, like Peyton in the past, is the sword we live and die by, unfortunately.

Pretty much.

I have kind of wondered about Grigson's ability to really judge RBs and their ability. I was moderately surprised when we cut Williams. Though the inn was a little full at that time.

Preach it brother. 

Why does it take Harrison getting hurt to get him benched!??

As soon as Shipley and Holmes came in, the O-Line looked great! 

Our coaching staff should've figured this combo out MONTHS ago. 

Any back except Richardson

Yes THE Kerwynn Williams that the Colts drafted and let go. Obviously this happens a lot in the NFL. I thought he had potential and had great speed!

This all is just to show that with an actual offensive line that could block an opposing team could make any back look great and really open a game up. Quit blaming running backs. I wish we would bring in a proven back so everyone could see that it is our offensive line that is the problem. Not the RB. Our RB's have to make way more happen by themselves than they should. Let's get AP and see what he can do! I could bet on it that he would struggle behind our terrible blocking.

Rant over. Just wish the Colts would fix it in the next you know..... Couple seasons or so. With a good O Line this team would easily be competing for a SB this year and possibly last.

Good for Kerwynn Williams.

Aren't they all "their guys"?

Yeah, but it seems like some guys are more "their guys" than other guys, i.e. Harrison, Satele (ugh, that was a disaster), TRich, etc. And as much as I love TRich and hate saying it, I think it's time we move on to another back, whether it's Boom or someone else.