Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Niners will likely miss the playoffs

snkdy

This is so strange. San Francisco loses to Oakland, who got blown out by St. Louis last week, 52-0. I can't figure the NFL . What is going on with SF, anyway? I thought that they were eliminated by their loss today, but maybe they still have a small chance to make the playoffs. They will need a lot of help from other teams and have to win, also.

This is so strange. San Francisco loses to Oakland, who got blown out by St. Louis last week, 52-0. I can't figure the NFL . What is going on with SF, anyway? I thought that they were eliminated by their loss today, but maybe they still have a small chance to make the playoffs. They will need a lot of help from other teams and have to win, also.

If they can Harbaugh (and I think they will) then I will have no respect for that franchise. The GM, owmer, or whoever should step in that lockeroom and let them know that the only coach whose won a few games in the last decade is in charge and there to stay. And seriously...get rid of Vernon Davis or whoever that lockeroom mole is who can't take coaching (same thing after Singletary's 8-8 season remember).

If they can Harbaugh (and I think they will) then I will have no respect for that franchise. The GM, owmer, or whoever should step in that lockeroom and let them know that the only coach whose won a few games in the last decade is in charge and there to stay. And seriously...get rid of Vernon Davis or whoever that lockeroom mole is who can't take coaching (same thing after Singletary's 8-8 season remember).

Could it be that Harbaugh is not the coach you think he is? There is one thing a coach needs to be, liked by his players. If he throws his tantrums in the locker room like he does on the sidelines I can understand why he is not liked. We don't know what goes on behind closed doors as far as management is concerned either. I could be wrong but I get the impression Harbaugh treats his players like they were in collage. I get that from some of the rules he has implemented for his team. Maybe players want to be treated like men and not boys?

Do you really think he treats his players like boys...

The guy put an unknown football program on the map, put Stanford back on the map then did the same for the 49ers who were bad. Heck he was Rich Gannon's QB Coach when Rich won the MVP.

He was pretty dang good player too. He was every bit as tough and dedicated, and *almost* as good as other good quarterbacks of the time (Favre, Young, etc). That's basically the blueprint of a future successful coach.

I could go on...I would be reaching but I could go on. Dad was a coach, brother was a SB winning coach etc. Anybody who thinks Harbaugh is a bad coach reads to much junk on the internet.

The Niners are done. The team is a dumpster fire right now and Kaepernick is regressing into RG3 territory. The game next week in Seattle could get ugly. The Seahawks have curbstomped them the last couple of regular season games in the Clink and that's when the 49ers were good.