Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ravens' Haloti Ngata suspended four games by NFL

CR91

If you look it up.. theres people that have done both.. a compare the two to be much alike.. if you people would just look it up.. everyone would understand

i did. and what i found was people saying on paper they are very much alike, but in reality the high is very different.

and like i said, they used to say the same thing about ritalin.....and having done both recreationally i can tell you they are not the same.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not debating much of that, but it does not give you the same high as cocaine. Like, not at all.

I'm not saying in normal circumstances that it would be the same...but depending on the severity of the reaction based on the individual, dosage, and any other drugs in their system...I would say based on science of the drug and how it effects the brain...it very well could have a similar effect as cocaine. I'm not saying that would be a normal reaction..but certainly depending on the individual and dosage...yep someone could definately experience that intense of a high. I've seen many many cases of abuse with this drug...I've said it many times..its controlled for a very good reason..in the wrong hands etc it can be abused very severely and with devastating effects. Just because you can get it in a pharmacy doesn't make it any safer than other types of drugs. There is a reason it is specifically dosed and monitored...but used outside those scopes...well given what the drug does to the brain...yeah..I imagine it would be a pretty spectacular high.

I wish Bayone, a regular poster on the forum who went to medical school & is a practicing doctor would chime in on this debate or someone who went to pharmacy school anyway. 

I trust what Jvan, Dustin, FX, BOTT, DG, & JM51 say who have credibility with me & they are well versed in what they say on a variety of subjects. They don't exaggerate, take things out of context, or pull nonsense out of thin air. 

I'm not calling into question Mr. wesd2890's unfounded assertions; I'm just saying that there's people I believe & people I don't regarding this issue . It's as simple as that. 

doesn't mean they have the same high. they used to say Ritalin was similar to a cocaine high........i guarantee the only people that said that had never done cocaine lol

Yeah I have no idea or experience lol to speak to that. Given how the individuals who abuse it react though...its probably not extremely different. So I can't say yes...its EXACTLY alike but trust me...misused it can very well give the individual a high....I'm not going to put it on a scale 1-10 because each would very by individual...but this isn't about which is more intense..or at least it shouldn't. Fact is Adderall misused can have very strong effects and be addictive. This could very well be somone that this drug is intended to treat and they did not get it signed off or it could be used in an abusive way. Either way its a failed test...and not necessarily some innocent mistake.

Yeah I have no idea or experience lol to speak to that. Given how the individuals who abuse it react though...its probably not extremely different. So I can't say yes...its EXACTLY alike but trust me...misused it can very well give the individual a high....I'm not going to put it on a scale 1-10 because each would very by individual...but this isn't about which is more intense..or at least it shouldn't. Fact is Adderall misused can have very strong effects and be addictive. This could very well be somone that this drug is intended to treat and they did not get it signed off or it could be used in an abusive way. Either way its a failed test...and not necessarily some innocent mistake.

oh, i'm not debating whether these drugs can get you high, i'm sure they can

I wish Bayone, a regular poster on the forum who went to medical school & is a practicing doctor would chime in on this debate or someone who went to pharmacy school anyway.

I trust what Jvan, Dustin, FX, BOTT, DG, & JM51 say who have credibility with me & they are well versed in what they say on a variety of subjects. They don't exaggerate, take things out of context, or pull nonsense out of thin air.

I'm not calling into question Mr. wesd2890's unfounded assertions; I'm just saying that there's people I believe & people I don't regarding this issue . It's as simple as that.

Another naive american.. im not pulling anything out of thin air.. strictly facts and research.. all you have to do is look it up.. if your to lazy to do that then youll never know what this drug really is.

Another naive american.. im not pulling anything out of thin air.. strictly facts and research.. all you have to do is look it up.. if your to lazy to do that then youll never know what this drug really is.

what does being american have to do with it lol

Americans are well known for being naive and gulliable.. lol i apologize for the anti american(im american) remark. But people that dont think for themselves gets me fired up.

i'm aware of the rep, but i usually find country to country stereotyping to be nonsense. now, if you wanted to say we are fat and apathetic i would tend to agree lol

Americans are well known for being naive and gulliable.. lol i apologize for the anti american(im american) remark. But people that dont think for themselves gets me fired up.

and people who believe everything they read on the internet make me laugh.

Where are you from?

and people who believe everything they read on the internet make me laugh.

Where are you from?

What i posted about adderall is common side effects straight from the companys that make it.. as well as the FDA.. very reputable sources.. as well as personal experience. Damn near every college kid across america knows what adderall is/does to you. Adderall was actually outlawed in canada for sometime due to deaths.

What i posted about adderall is common side effects straight from the companys that make it.. as well as the FDA.. very reputable sources.. as well as personal experience. Damn near every college kid across america knows what adderall is/does to you. Adderall was actually outlawed in canada for sometime due to deaths.

I cant imagine the quantities you'd have to take for it to be lethal ha

I mean, college kids die to alcohol overdose every year too

Granted, Adderall comes in small pill form so it's easier to overconsume I suppose, unless you're doing shots..

The rectal funnels are a thing in fraternities apapparently (why you would want to put alcohol straight into your pooper is behind me) and lots of people have died from that because the alcohol basically goes straight into their blood stream and bypasses the liver

People do some stupid stuff

I cant imagine the quantities you'd have to take for it to be lethal ha

I mean, college kids die to alcohol overdose every year too

Granted, Adderall comes in small pill form so it's easier to overconsume I suppose, unless you're doing shots..

The rectal funnels are a thing in fraternities apapparently (why you would want to put alcohol straight into your pooper is behind me) and lots of people have died from that because the alcohol basically goes straight into their blood stream and bypasses the liver

People do some stupid stuff

Most deaths are heart attacks.. more deaths happen to minors who take it correctly

If you could read i clearly said im american

You got me. I can't read. In fact, I have a live-in maid that types out everything I say. I just have to take her for her word that what she is typing is actually what I am saying. PLEASE HELP ME HE IS KEEPING ME PRISONER THE ADDRESS IS

If you could read i clearly said im american

look I agree with a majority of what your saying and u have a lot of good information but your attitude just screams condescending and an a hole. You would have a lot easier time getting people to hear what you are saying if u learned to present your facts or opinion in a much more welcoming fashion. Honestly I probably agree with 90% of what you were saying and yet you had me wanting to punch you in the face (and I'm about as nice and open minded guy as you will find on this forum). I know u don't post a ton on the forum so when people don't know you very well or your back ground or your posting style your going to get a lot of push back....especially when u use the terminology and attitude you did. Please just take this as some friendly advice. Your points will be much more easily accepted if you change your approach. I do appreciate your passion!

Ngata will probably be cut next year unless he restructures his contract like Suggs did, and takes a pay cut. Florida State DT Timmy Jernigan played well yesterday in place of him. I hope he retires with the Ravens , but we need corners, and will also have to eat some of Ray Rice's contract, and possibly DennisPitta's if he can't come back.

look I agree with a majority of what your saying and u have a lot of good information but your attitude just screams condescending and an a hole. You would have a lot easier time getting people to hear what you are saying if u learned to present your facts or opinion in a much more welcoming fashion. Honestly I probably agree with 90% of what you were saying and yet you had me wanting to punch you in the face (and I'm about as nice and open minded guy as you will find on this forum). I know u don't post a ton on the forum so when people don't know you very well or your back ground or your posting style your going to get a lot of push back....especially when u use the terminology and attitude you did. Please just take this as some friendly advice. Your points will be much more easily accepted if you change your approach. I do appreciate your passion!

Thanks for the advice.. i feel i started off well mannered.. but the more people kept telling me i was wrong when i knew i was right.. kinda gets ya fired up.

Do they make Adderall for horses? Because a dude that big probably needs a prescription from a vet. 

It's always Adderall isn't it? 

I've seen people crush it up and snort it and have been told "it's just like coke." I'm not arguing with anyone here, and I don't know at all for myself. Just sharing some limited experience. The only thing in life I've been smart enough to do is avoid drugs.  ;)