Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Television Distribution Maps - Week 14

shakedownstreet

FOX College Sports football and basketball TV announcer, and MLB On FOX studio host Kevin Burkhardt, ands former Buccaneers and Broncos, and Stanford Cardinal defensive back John Lynch, along with sideline reporter and interviewer Pam Oliver, are announcing the Colts/Browns early primary double header game for The NFL On FOX, seen in most of the USA, including locally, on WXIN FOX Channel 59, live on HD.  :coltslogo:  :1colts:  :colts:  :coltshelmet:  :blueshoe:  :coltslogo:

WXIN FOX Channel 59 is also televising the Seahawks @ Eagles primary late double header game, while WISH-TC CBS Channel 8 at the same time is also televising the Bills @ Broncos NFL ON CBS's late regional single header game in Indianapolis, both games seen live on HD.  :nfl:  :pass:

http://506sports.com/

http://www.the506.com/

So glad I get KC and Arizona late and STL vs Washington early.....I mean people in Saint Louis don't even go to the games to watch them let alone people here in WKY who have no interest in STL or KC...yet we get them week after week....uggh...never even heard of a fan of either team around here. All Colts, Broncos, or Pittsburg fans around here. Nashville is an hour and half away and we don't even want them around here. Seriously whoever does these studies and thinks the markets would enjoy these games should be shot.

I do have this Verizon all access thing so hopefully it will have the game on there...although the last time I used it was only the same games on tv already....so who knows. I will say living in this market I get to see almost more of every other team in the NFL than the Colts....maybe it helps me be objective about the other teams but I would still like to see our Colts live instead of later game feeds.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Fun time of the offseason. Studying the schedule is always fun and trying to give early predictions what might be a win or a loss. I rank this the 5th best football day of the year only behind: 1. SB Sunday   2. NFC/AFC Title Game Sunday    3. Opening Day = Opening Sunday because that is when most of the games are played to open the season.   4. First day of the Draft   5. Schedule day!  
    • I’m just hoping the Miami game is in October as that’s the likely game I’m driving up for. 
    • Heading into May 8th, here are the NL Central Standings: 1. Brewers 21-14 - .600% 2. Cubs 22-15 - .595% = (tied for 1st, %points behind) 3. Pirates 17-20 - .459% (5 back) 4. Reds 16-19 - .457 (5 back) 5. Cards 15-21 (6.5 back)   Cubs beat the Padres yesterday 3-2 with Busch's' walk off Homerun. Bellinger is back as well. He had a Belli Bomb (Belly Bomb  ) and went 3-4. 
    • The Brady cheat factor is factored in somewhat, but he was only accused of cheating once. In 2014 = DeflateGate. I think he probably did cheat that season and have said so many times. I think he knew and had the balls deflated. Having said that, he still won SB's in 2016, 2018, and 2020. He won in 2020 without Belichick on a different team. There is no evidence he cheated in any of those years.   The difference between me and most is, I put my hatred Biases aside when I do lists. I want people take my lists serious. Peyton is my favorite player of all-time and I hated Tom but going by all measures, Tom was just better, and it pains me to say it. I factor in everything. = Stats, Win shares, League MVP's, SB MVP's, Talent of a QB, Clutch factor, SB wins, overall wins, longevity, and eye test. Peyton only has Tom beat in 2 categories = He was more talented, and he won 5 League MVP's to Tom's 2. Statistically it was pretty even, by my eye test it was pretty even as well. I do think League MVP is a very important factor because it is an individual award, so that alone puts Peyton in the top 3. Winning that 2nd SB was big for his legacy too.
    • I think I'm still trying to adjust my brain to having taken a player I didn't too much homework on at a position I didn't think we'd pick. So it's a "me thing" currently... I respect him going BPA. And trading back and still getting AD was an absolute masterclass.  Who do you guys think we were trying to trade up for, Odunze or Bowers?
  • Members

• RollerColt

RollerColt 12,330

• Old Colt

Old Colt 289

• shasta519

shasta519 5,268

• throwing BBZ

throwing BBZ 3,765

• coltsleafs

coltsleafs 106

• Behle