Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck Continued Streak of Consecutive 300+ Yard Games (One Positive)

Happy2BeHere

Yep, at least he's still passing the ball. We just suck at running the ball. Man we have a lot of work to do but I still love my team and they can improve and learn from this and move on...all the while any given Sunday any team is capable of a win...let's just hope the most important wins come during January and on one day in February.

Luck did a great job today.

But this game went exactly like I thought it would. Gray was a mirror image of Blount from the last game against NE.

And Blount was a mirror image of Benjarvus "The Law Firm" Green-Ellis. Hmm, I'm sensing a pattern here...

Luck stepped up his game this time out. Defense let him down.. I just don't understand why they save the bad run defense for the Patriots.

That and no running game whatsoever.  I'm surprised Luck did as well as he did.  I actually thought Luck had a better game than Brady tonight.  The Pats would have beaten the Colts tonight even if they never threw one pass, couldn't stop the run even when they knew it was coming.  Disgusting performance by the D tonight.

Yep, at least he's still passing the ball. We just suck at running the ball. Man we have a lot of work to do but I still love my team and they can improve and learn from this and move on...all the while any given Sunday any team is capable of a win...let's just hope the most important wins come during January and on one day in February.

we stop play pass first the last 2 games and lost . if pass tell we  have a lead then run we always won.

Luck stepped up his game this time out. Defense let him down.. I just don't understand why they save the bad run defense for the Patriots.

It has always been bad, but the even badder (not a word) pass defense in the first 9 games hide that because teams were really just passing on us. 

Yeah, Luck that young man is carrying this team.

It has always been bad, but the even badder (not a word) pass defense in the first 9 games hide that because teams were really just passing on us.

Yeah, Luck that young man is carrying this team.

We don't beat a hot Ravens team and shut out a Bengals team with a bad run D and worse pass D. We just have had a couple bad games. We've shut some good running backs down this year.

Its simple, out coached. Did you see their blocking schemes? We are to predictable and they have figured this out. Wait till we play Dallas same thing all over again.

Yup. Everyone is going to just put extra DB's all over the field and blanket every receiver we have, because they know Luck is going to pass. Especially now that Bradshaw is done.

I have confidence in Boom Herron, but these crazy coaches probably won't give him any carries.  They'll just attempt a couple of runs with T Rich and get stuffed. From there it will be bombs away with Luck!

I have confidence in Boom Herron, but these crazy coaches probably won't give him any carries.  They'll just attempt a couple of runs with T Rich and get stuffed. From there it will be bombs away with Luck!

Pep doesn't run the ball anymore. Not that I blame him. But it's been the same story for the past couple of games. A couple runs of Rich getting stuffed and the occaisonal 4-5 yard gain by Bradshaw. At least the Dallas secondary is soft enough that Luck passing 40 times shouldn't be a problem. It won't fly against Cleveland though.

Pep doesn't run the ball anymore. Not that I blame him. But it's been the same story for the past couple of games. A couple runs of Rich getting stuffed and the occaisonal 4-5 yard gain by Bradshaw. At least the Dallas secondary is soft enough that Luck passing 40 times shouldn't be a problem. It won't fly against Cleveland though.

I wish we could run the football.  Cleveland got gashed so bad against the Texans back up running back yesterday it was pitiful.

At least Luck threw fewer interceptions against the Patriots.  However, this should not be on Luck's shoulders.  I do not understand in three years Grigson and the coaching staff have not developed a better offensive line and running game.  If the offensive line coach is not cutting it, find someone else who can get the job done.  Same goes for the running back coach.  The Patriots get no name players and make them superstars, especially playing the Colts.  Why?  The Colts need to find out why quick enough.  If I were Luck, I would hold off on any contract extension or resigning until the Colts organization show something more.  This is complete nonsense.

Its simple, out coached. Did you see their blocking schemes? We are to predictable and they have figured this out. Wait till we play Dallas same thing all over again.

I'd like for you to explain these "schemes" and how they differ from other teams, and if you don't know what your talking about then don't bring blocking schemes up at all.

evidently you don't know football so stop talking

Are you serious?? I just asked you to explain what "blocking schemes" you were talking about and you didn't have an answer. Sounds like I'm not the one who doesn't know football. You just regurgitate what other people say. Pep has tried plenty of different things this year.