Colts minus 2.5 vs Pats

dw49

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, November 10, 2014 - baiting
Hidden by SteelCityColt, November 10, 2014 - baiting

Luck is hot and our D has played well at home.

Very excited for this game.

Yeah, maybe the Irsay family can crank up the heat and pump in fake crowd noise.

I guarantee you that stadium will be "warm" to say the least.  It's for the fans of course.  Yeah, the fans.

If the Pats win, are you gonna disappear for 6 days like you did after the Broncos' loss?

Again, home team is worth about 3 points against two fairly matched teams. I expect that line to come down though to get more money toward the Pats.

Agree, I expect it to come down to 1 point favorites for the Colts by Sunday. Oh yeah, I do have to ask, how is the Pats O-Line protecting Brady without Logan Mankins? Are they better or worse and in your unbiased opinion, would 3 sacks be a realistic possibility for the Colts defense?

Agree, I expect it to come down to 1 point favorites for the Colts by Sunday. Oh yeah, I do have to ask, how is the Pats O-Line protecting Brady without Logan Mankins? Are they better or worse and in your unbiased opinion, would 3 sacks be a realistic possibility for the Colts defense?

The O-line was a disaster in the first 4 weeks.  Now it's become one of the best if not the best in the NFL the last 5 weeks.

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, November 10, 2014 - Quoting hidden
Hidden by SteelCityColt, November 10, 2014 - Quoting hidden

Yeah, maybe the Irsay family can crank up the heat and pump in fake crowd noise.

I guarantee you that stadium will be "warm" to say the least. It's for the fans of course. Yeah, the fans.

If the Pats win, are you gonna disappear for 6 days like you did after the Broncos' loss?

why has this guy not been banned yet? Every post is the definition of baiting?

They were a mess the first four games with lots of guys rotating in and out. They have found stability now and some of that is their center Stork who is a rookie. He has helped stabilize and the other guys are simply just playing better. They had a very good game vs Denver who has a nasty front. But in addition, Brady is moving well in the pocket and outside of it. He has been saying all season that he worked hard on his foot work this off-season and it is really showing.

I don't know about the three sacks. Who you have to bring that type of heat with Mathis out?

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, November 10, 2014 - Baiting
Hidden by SteelCityColt, November 10, 2014 - Baiting

why has this guy not been banned yet? Every post is the definition of baiting?

I learned it from Shane Bond, the ultimate baiter on here.  I wonder why he hasn't been banned?

And what makes "baiting" a bannable offense?  It's not a violation of the terms of agreement here.

Damn, these colts fans couldn't handle the New York/Philly/Boston atmosphere among the fans.  We're use to it.

I learned it from Shane Bond, the ultimate baiter on here. I wonder why he hasn't been banned?

And what makes "baiting" a bannable offense? It's not a violation of the terms of agreement here.

Actually, yes it is

I guarantee you that stadium will be "warm" to say the least.  It's for the fans of course.  Yeah, the fans.

LOL

You take trolling to a new level. Man, that crown noise comment really grinded my gears. /s

Why wouldn't the stadium be warm?

They were a mess the first four games with lots of guys rotating in and out. They have found stability now and some of that is their center Stork who is a rookie. He has helped stabilize and the other guys are simply just playing better. They had a very good game vs Denver who has a nasty front. But in addition, Brady is moving well in the pocket and outside of it. He has been saying all season that he worked hard on his foot work this off-season and it is really showing.

I don't know about the three sacks. Who you have to bring that type of heat with Mathis out?

We have Werner, Walden, Newsome, Dqwell Jackson, and Zack Kerr all with at least 3 sacks this season. None are elite pass rushers, but all are capable of a sack on any play. It does make sense that Tom Brady is on fire in the last 5 weeks if that's the exact time the O-Line gelled. Could be trouble for the colts. Just hoping to see pressure from the defense this week.

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, November 10, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by SteelCityColt, November 10, 2014 - No reason given

LOL

You take trolling to a new level. Man, that crown noise comment really grinded my gears. /s

Why wouldn't the stadium be warm?

Proves how sensitive and weak colts fans are.  You're lucky you're not apart of the Red Sox/Yankee rivalry.  Or the Bruins/Canadiens rivalry where the Candiends fans called the police on Chara and the police threatened to lock him up.  Or Celtics/Lakers.  Or Pats/Jets.

Simple baiting and a little trash talk here.  This is child's play.

Then Shane Bond should have been banned years ago because what I'm doing is not any different than what he does. It's just he's a Colts fan and the rules are ignored for him. Try being consistent and fair.

How do you know what he did years ago, you've been here a few days

We have Werner, Walden, Newsome, Dqwell Jackson, and Zack Kerr all with at least 3 sacks this season. None are elite pass rushers, but all are capable of a sack on any play. It does make sense that Tom Brady is on fire in the last 5 weeks if that's the exact time the O-Line gelled. Could be trouble for the colts. Just hoping to see pressure from the defense this week.

If the Broncos with Demarcus Ware weren't able to get consistent pressure on Brady I doubt the Colts will.

My biggest concern is the Colts air assault.  All their weapons on offense and Luck being able to run for first downs when his receivers are covered keeping the drive going.

This game has the making of being a shoot out.  Something like 38-34 score.

Proves how sensitive and weak colts fans are.  You're lucky you're not apart of the Red Sox/Yankee rivalry.  Or the Bruins/Canadiens rivalry where the Candiends fans called the police on Chara and the police threatened to lock him up.  Or Celtics/Lakers.  Or Pats/Jets.

Simple baiting and a little trash talk here.  This is child's play.

I really couldn't care less about some "rivalry". Calling people sensitive and weak for no reason is ridiculous.

You act like being a fan is hard. I'm "lucky"? really? haha

If the Broncos with Demarcus Ware weren't able to get consistent pressure on Brady I doubt the Colts will.

My biggest concern is the Colts air assault.  All their weapons on offense and Luck being able to run for first downs when his receivers are covered keeping the drive going.

It should come down to the end this time. I think Luck has matured and is better than ever, but we also caught Brady and the Pats at a bad time. This will be the toughest matchup for both teams left and could determine home field advantage or at the very least a 1st round bye. I predict it'll come down to the end as well. I was asking about the O-Line because it's hard to find good info about it unless you pay. Just picking your brain a little :)

That just happens to be one of my favorite scores.        :)

I don't remember Luck beating NE, was it in his rookie year? For some reason I'm drawing a blank, I just remember two losses.

Looks like you are right I guess that is what I get for believing everything I read on line :yay: dam sports journalists maybe they know they future :goodluck: