Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Can the Cardinals be 1st team to play in home SB?

chad72

Will Cardinals be 1st team to play in home SB?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Will Cardinals be 1st team to play in home SB?

• Yes
    • No

Not sit by as it happened ? you don't get it. You don't work in the NFL if you don't do it the way you were hired to do it.

its entertainment. the Super bowl isn't a real prize. LOL at highly competitive. Watch a game actually...big plays look like big plays because defenders take bad angles,slow down and fall down. Its amazing how one dimensional the publics thinking is.

the thousands of players last 2 lousy years and lose the 3 million they made because they are dumb jocks. Why would you rat on something that gave you money to work out and look cool ? when was the last time you tried to go against a multibillion dollar organization ? you want to topple the entire economy and mess up the free money the dumb jocks all get for running around and getting fame for it .

you didn't watch last years playoff game and wonder why the Chiefs kept running out of bounds not killing any clock so the Colts could come back from an unrealistic point swing winning by one point..with a point spread that swung from minus 2 to plus 2 before the game ? nope, you think things just naturally happen and it all normal.

Dumbest post I've ever read.

Dumbest post I've ever read.

one day you will realize its the truth. The fact is I know I am not wrong. I know I am not wrong.It is in fact the most intelligent thing you have ever read.

the reason the tv sports demographic is 18 to 35 is because usually when you get older and mature you can see how fake  things are. actually go back and watch the famous surprise onside kick from the SB a few times if you still have it saved. The Colts knew it was coming but they don't really try to grasp the ball. Same with the first game of the season this year..the Bronco basically bats it back to the Colts so they can cover the spread. Open your eyes

think about the Manning brothers and Buffalo example for a while.

one day you will realize its the truth. The fact is I know I am not wrong. I know I am not wrong.It is in fact the most intelligent thing you have ever read.

the reason the tv sports demographic is 18 to 35 is because usually when you get older and mature you can see how fake  things are. actually go back and watch the famous surprise onside kick from the SB a few times if you still have it saved. The Colts knew it was coming but they don't really try to grasp the ball. Same with the first game of the season this year..the Bronco basically bats it back to the Colts so they can cover the spread. Open your eyes

When I see something as ridiculous as this i just facepalm soooooooo hard. Seriously  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

You really think these guys, who sometimes even cry before games because they're so emotional, would throw a game like that? MAYBE one person could be persuaded, but not a whole team or organization.

Not everything is planned and corrupt, you know.

one day you will realize its the truth. The fact is I know I am not wrong. I know I am not wrong.It is in fact the most intelligent thing you have ever read.

the reason the tv sports demographic is 18 to 35 is because usually when you get older and mature you can see how fake things are. actually go back and watch the famous surprise onside kick from the SB a few times if you still have it saved. The Colts knew it was coming but they don't really try to grasp the ball. Same with the first game of the season this year..the Bronco basically bats it back to the Colts so they can cover the spread. Open your eyes

Uhhhhhhhhhhh....

My God.

one day you will realize its the truth. The fact is I know I am not wrong. I know I am not wrong.It is in fact the most intelligent thing you have ever read.

the reason the tv sports demographic is 18 to 35 is because usually when you get older and mature you can see how fake things are. actually go back and watch the famous surprise onside kick from the SB a few times if you still have it saved. The Colts knew it was coming but they don't really try to grasp the ball. Same with the first game of the season this year..the Bronco basically bats it back to the Colts so they can cover the spread. Open your eyes

now this is the dumbest post I've ever seen. Congrats. I didn't think the other one could be out done

Voted No only cause I think the Saints are back. Don't see them going blow for blow with the Saints honestly

And even through their rough start, Seattle still is the team to beat being last years division champs and super bowl champs

Cardinals may have the lead now, but they still got a lot of division games left

When a sport, any sport, can be bet on, it has been and will continue to be manipulated in some form. Vegas wasn't built off of people winning, and the sports books are there for a reason. As a sports better myself, I have seen PLENTY of game situations where spreads/totals are blown in the last few minutes of a game.

Things, sometimes, aren't always what they seem.

When a sport, any sport, can be bet on, it has been and will continue to be manipulated in some form. Vegas wasn't built off of people winning, and the sports books are there for a reason. As a sports better myself, I have seen PLENTY of game situations where spreads/totals are blown in the last few minutes of a game.

Things, sometimes, aren't always what they seem.

that's speculation. a scandal of that magnitude always comes out. Too many people to keep quiet

that's speculation. a scandal of that magnitude always comes out. Too many people to keep quiet

I suggest you read Tim Donaghy's book and then tell me if it's still speculation. He's in prison for this very reason - fixing games. Now by no means is every game fixed or tampered with, but without a doubt certain ones are. Just go and research point shaving instances and you will find hundreds of cases of it. In the end mostly Vegas, and a little of the betting public, end up winners.

I suggest you read Tim Donaghy's book and then tell me if it's still speculation. He's in prison for this very reason - fixing games. Now by no means is every game fixed or tampered with, but without a doubt certain ones are. Just go and research point shaving instances and you will find hundreds of cases of it. In the end mostly Vegas, and a little of the betting public, end up winners.

If you want to say a rogue ref could have an impact i agree. But this other guy is suggesting the NFL is predetermined by the league itself. I find that to be completely ridiculous

Overachievers get stomped more sooner than later. We've seen it a million times.

I actually think SF will still win that division. Their last 5 games are in the Pacific timezone, and that includes AZ and Seattle twice.

I don't think games are straight up "fixed" but...2009 NFCCG.

This thread is getting ridiculous. Of course, cheating exists in pro sports, but to suggest that the whole thing is predetermined and possibly scripted is Loch Ness monster, BigFoot hunter, Heaven's Gate cult crazy.

I have no doubt that some people have been paid off to throw games and to shave points, but the majority of athletes are just too competitive to go along with that. They wouldn't be putting their health on the line they way they do if they were all trying just acting. They are not out there tearing ACLs and taking concussions all the while knowing that the outcome of the game and the season is already predetermined.

This thread is getting ridiculous. Of course, cheating exists in pro sports, but to suggest that the whole thing is predetermined and possibly scripted is Loch Ness monster, BigFoot hunter, Heaven's Gate cult crazy.

I have no doubt that some people have been paid off to throw games and to shave points, but the majority of athletes are just too competitive to go along with that. They wouldn't be putting their health on the line they way they do if they were all trying just acting. They are not out there tearing ACLs and taking concussions all the while knowing that the outcome of the game and the season is already predetermined.

those 2 remarks cancel each other out. How and where do you assume they are too competitive ? you have no proof of that. What you see after the game is laughing and smiling with the other team  and then you say its just a business.

how do you know when ACL tears are real ? You don't. All you see is a guy fall down or walk off the field.

you need to do some real research. Media is allowed to lie to you and sports is classified as entertainment and allowed to give you any outcome it wants. Its just tv entertainment, not the competitive battle you think it is.

those 2 remarks cancel each other out. How and where do you assume they are too competitive ? you have no proof of that. What you see after the game is laughing and smiling with the other team and then you say its just a business.

how do you know when ACL tears are real ? You don't. All you see is a guy fall down or walk off the field.

you need to do some real research. Media is allowed to lie to you and sports is classified as entertainment and allowed to give you any outcome it wants. Its just tv entertainment, not the competitive battle you think it is.

Yawn... I've been around too long and been to too many sporting events and seen too many injuries live. I'll concede that some games are thrown by some players to make some high-stakes bookies a lot of money, but that's as far as I'll go down your path with you, beyond that is a land of fantasy and delusion. Fly away to Neverland with the fairies, lost little boy, and join Peter Pan, I'll stay right here with my feet planned on solid ground. Farewell.

Possibly. They are one of the few teams in the NFL who you know are capable of beating any team in the NFL. Offensively and defensively they can match up with anyone. And they're doing it with injuries. With the Seahawks having an off year, they should take their division easy.

I'd say they're probably the best team in the NFC.