Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Interesting article from Behind the Steel Curtain

Tom Moroney

You are correct! This all goes back to Grigs and the talent he has assembled in a short amount of time. Of course all moves won't be home runs because some players just won't work out but I will give Grigs credit he's always looking to improve. I was listening to sports on SiriusXM last week and they had a Miami reporter speaking on their past draft failures that have led to subpar teams the last decade or so. He said many good players have been passed on in the draft for bad ones. The player he spoke on the most was TY Hilton who played college ball right there in the state of Florida. Some people he said (like Grigs) have an eye for talent and will amass it no matter how it's acquired whether through trades (V Davis), other leagues (Freeman fm the CFL) or FA (Corey R) to name a few but those types of gms get the job done. 

I like going to the opposing teams blogs to get their takes on the games.  Last week, the writer from the Bengals blogs got the final score half right.  He said the Colts would score 27 points.  Unfortunately for him, he predicted the Bengals would score 34.

So I was looking around on that Steelers SB Nation site and read this about their podcast:

"Jeff Hartman and Lance Williams, hosts of BTSC's podcast The Standard is The Standard, had to turn to a secret weapon.

That weapon? Brad Wells, former editor of SB Nation's Colts site Stampede Blue, and one of the more controversial and humorous voices associated with the Colts today."

If that's where they're getting their Colts information, then we just have to laugh. The guy who knows next to nothing about the Colts telling Steeler fans all he knows.  Should be a short podcast!

I like going to the opposing teams blogs to get their takes on the games. Last week, the writer from the Bengals blogs got the final score half right. He said the Colts would score 27 points. Unfortunately for him, he predicted the Bengals would score 34.

So I was looking around on that Steelers SB Nation site and read this about their podcast:

"Jeff Hartman and Lance Williams, hosts of BTSC's podcast The Standard is The Standard, had to turn to a secret weapon.

That weapon? Brad Wells, former editor of SB Nation's Colts site Stampede Blue, and one of the more controversial and humorous voices associated with the Colts today."

If that's where they're getting their Colts information, then we just have to laugh. The guy who knows next to nothing about the Colts telling Steeler fans all he knows. Should be a short podcast!

Brad Wells is humorous? Huh, that's not a word I would use to describe Brad.

that's what I was thinking.   hmmm,  I didn't know he had a tail, and didn't realize his tail was between his legs that whole game.

I looked up the stats and he had 8 receptions for 66 yards, so I don't get what the author is talking about.  Did he say something in the post-game interview?