Colts Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Im not sure I follow your meaning….   But….   If AR leads the Colts to 4-13 that’s a bad, bad sign.   The rules have changed dramatically in the last 25 years to benefit the offense.   If AR struggles to 4-13 that says something is seriously wrong.   I think it’s extremely unlikely this will happen.   Plus he’s surrounded by a talented roster and a very good coaching staff.   My prediction is for 9-8.     But I think this is going to happen at least once, maybe more:   Colts down by 4 late in the game. and AR is driving the team.  They must get a TD.   And AR will throw an interception.  He won’t see the safety or a linebacker and that will end the game.   And our community will have a melt-down.     I’ve been banging this drum since AR was lost for the season.  He’s basically still a rookie and badly in need of experience.  He’s going to learn on the NFL level.  There are going to be growing pains.   There are no short cuts.   I love Anthony Richardson.  Great kid.  But I encourage patience.     Im sorry if I didn’t answer your question.  
    • Agreed, but I do like the attitude. 
    • Penix would have been there much later and they paid Cousins a great deal of money, You might like the kid but in my opinion I think Penix will be a very average QB because I do not think he game translates to the NFL IMHO
    • I just watched that, it was great!   But it's all just rhetoric until he proves it on the field.
  • Members