Saints vs Cowboys

snkdy

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much. Elvis waited to long to fire a lot of people.

I still liked some of the 'formula' films

Blue Hawaii and GI Blues...They're good for me..I watch they're whenever they're on..

The later ones got max silly...but the songs were fun

I remember something called 'Poison Ivy League' from Roustabout..

...very funny

I still liked some of the 'formula' films

Blue Hawaii and GI Blues...They're good for me..I watch they're whenever they're on..

The later ones got max silly...but the songs were fun

I remember something called 'Poison Ivy League' from Roustabout..

...very funny

Poison ivy league beats the Saints too.

'Hard Knocks' was another good one

Barbara Stanwick was awesome in Roustabout...

Elvis along with Barbra Eden in Flaming Star was the only movie Elvis really got to show his chops while fighting & later dying in it which lead to Andy Warhol to print a picture of him. I might break it out as a avatar.

Where do the Saints go from here? Have to assume someone is getting benched/fired. 

They are 1-3. 

Rob Ryan will be fired when their bye week comes along, it is in week 6. One more game to go.

Watch them give up 30 pts at home to the Bucs in game 5 and Sean Payton sends Rob Ryan packing, win or lose. Sean Payton knows when to cut his losses. If Steve Spagnuolos had done what he did, Sean Payton would have pulled the plug on him quicker before they made infamous NFL history on defense a couple of years ago in 2012 but he was on suspension.

Rob Ryan will be fired when their bye week comes along, it is in week 6. One more game to go.

Watch them give up 30 pts at home to the Bucs in game 5 and Sean Payton sends Rob Ryan packing, win or lose. Sean Payton knows when to cut his losses. If Steve Spagnuolos had done what he did, Sean Payton would have pulled the plug on him quicker before they made infamous NFL history on defense a couple of years ago in 2012 but he was on suspension.

Its not like the Saints have a storied history of winning, even during the Payton era. 

Things are just returning to how they should be

saints.jpg