Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

49ers release LaMichael James

HtownColt

James asked to be released. Word is that Harbaugh has lost the support of his players. An implosion is imminent with the 49ers.

This has more to do with the stable of runningbacks and the very limited playing time that James has seen than it does with any conceived "loss of support", I think.

But still, word is out that Harbaugh has lost the locker room so to speak.

Winning will cure talk like that, I think. I can't speculate because I'm not in their locker room but I'm sure the truth behind all that talk will come out sooner or later.

Lattimore isn't active

And yet LaMichael James still only got two touches during his first game. When Lattimore does come back he will probably be even further buried in the depth chart, as always. He made the right decision to seek a more runningback-needy team, which the 49ers aren't.

Winning will cure talk like that, I think..

They've been winning. They have been in the NFC championship game three years in a row.

It seems as though Harbaugh is quite disrespectful to his players and they are growing tired of it. I'm just going by what's been reported in the media lately.

And yet LaMichael James still only got two touches during his first game. When Lattimore does come back he will probably be even further buried in the depth chart, as always. He made the right decision to seek a more runningback-needy team, which the 49ers aren't.

If gore or hyde gets hurt they have no backup. Almost all teams carry three or more backs. They will sign someone else this week while James is looking for work

They've been winning. They have been in the NFC championship game three years in a row.

It seems as though Harbaugh is quite disrespectful to his players and they are growing tired of it. I'm just going by what's been reported in the media lately.

I'm talking about this season, not previous seasons. The talk started this season, not previous seasons. I don't know how he could be perceived as disrespectful at all, especially with the whole Noooobody thing, and the fact that Harbaugh is looked at as a player's coach. Again, I'm not in their locker room so I can't speculate. No one knows for sure what is really going on.

If gore or hyde gets hurt they have no backup. Almost all teams carry three or more backs. They will sign someone else this week while James is looking for work

Yeah, I'm sure they will. Still doesn't take away the fact that James wasn't going to be seeing playing time anytime soon anyways unless he just hoped for devastating injuries for his teammates.

I'm talking about this season, not previous seasons. The talk started this season, not previous seasons. I don't know how he could be perceived as disrespectful at all, especially with the whole Noooobody thing, and the fact that Harbaugh is looked at as a player's coach. Again, I'm not in their locker room so I can't speculate. No one knows for sure what is really going on.

The rumbling started last season.

Yeah, I'm sure they will. Still doesn't take away the fact that James wasn't going to be seeing playing time anytime soon anyways unless he just hoped for devastating injuries for his teammates.

Harbaugh just doesn't think he is very good He hasn't got many touches since he was drafted

Go research it yourself. The info is out there. I'm not taking sides.

You mentioned players or coaches that don't think he has been a good player's coach. I would assume you would know who did since you brought it up. I don't care enough to go searching since I think it is all nonsense but like I said, I'm sure the truth will come out. Or maybe not if the winning continues.

if chip kelly doesn't sign him he may be begging the 9ers to take him back

I don't know if it's all on the Eagles to take him in, they have bigger concerns right now (decimated o line).

If he doesn't go somewhere else and has to take a pay cut to stay where he was... I'd think he would be in the market for a new agent.

I don't know if it's all on the Eagles to take him in, they have bigger concerns right now (decimated o line).

If he doesn't go somewhere else and has to take a pay cut to stay where he was... I'd think he would be in the market for a new agent.

I'm not suggesting the eagles are the only team that would be interested. But if chip doesn't make him their third back and no one else signs him, he could be unemployed for awhile The colts could have had him, but opted four dion lewis