Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Can you guess which team NFL guys least want to play for?

-JJ-

I think they want to be on a winning team more than anything. Those three teams don't have a history of success in the recent past

The Bills ranked second in the poll with 19 percent of the vote, followed by the Browns (16 percent), Jacksonville Jaguars (9 percent) and Green Bay Packers (6 percent).

I think they want to be on a winning team more than anything. Those three teams don't have a history of success in the recent past

Agreed. . . there is plenty of time during the off season for night clubs and beaches.  Shoot unless you are a really late draft pick or a UDFA you could easily use your signing bonus to buy yourself a place at your favorite nightclub/beach city and spend the entire off season there.

NFL players are apparently want nothing to do with silver and black. Cleveland Brown and Bill each pulled them more to the game.

Yeah and its just not their record I think. The Raiders used to have a certain mystique that made then viable even when not winning. That is gone and coupled with bad management they are just the bottom now.