Colts @ N.Y. Jets Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he was a Blue Bomber

You're right he was, I mixed him up with another player, but he is an all star and it's the same great player I'm thinking of. 

I remember hearing that name often at the games, tackle by Muamba, tackle by Muamba.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Kukoc killed Indy in Game 7. Dude didn't miss, had he just played an average game, we advance. That is the gut punch about the whole thing. They also killed us on the boards.
    • Tony Kukoc had a great series.   The pacers contained Jordan as well as any team ever did.   Kukoc won it.  That Pacers team was great. 
    • @ImissPeyton18   Hey….  I think I owe you an apology.  Honestly.     I think you’re a new poster and my post to you was just too harsh and abrupt.  Some might call it rude.   And I should not have responded as I did.  So I wanted to reach out and publicly apologize to you.   I don’t want you to get a little gun shy about posting.   Speak your mind.   Say what you want.   I want you to enjoy this website and I’m sorry if my post went too far.     My bad.  I’ll try to do better.   
    • To be clear….   I’m not talking about a few members here or a dozen posters there.   I’m talking about hundreds of posters who either never post or rarely post.  And I’m not talking about anything recent either.  This is an issue I brought up around the off-season between 2022-2023.  Steichen had been hired, AR had been drafted.   But suddenly it seemed to me like discussions were centered around the same 25 posters.  I asked about it then, and very smart people who I respect said they’d be back at the start of the 23 season.  To me it still hasn’t happened.  We seem to me to be a very small active online community.   I’m sorry it’s become that way.     I hope people start to get enthused about year 2.0 of Steichen and Richardson.  I think this is an easy and interesting team to root for. 
    • I could understand that take.  They are a passing team first.  When he was with the Bills Allen was the team’s leading rusher.  Go figure.  I could see him working out with the Bengals.  Wish him the best until he plays the Colts.  lol.
  • Members

• AwesomeAustin

AwesomeAustin 2,455

• JMichael557

JMichael557 499

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 41,835

• KB

KB 1,152

• Snakeman

Snakeman 0

Rookie