Colts @ N.Y. Jets Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another CFL guy I believe.

Yeah, played for the Blue Bomers. He was the best player on that defense and was an all star in the league. He sure put my Montreal Allouettes to shame several times. 

Yeah, played for the Roughriders, the same team as Freeman. He was the best player on that defense and was an all star in the league. He sure put my Montreal Allouettes to shame several times. 

Cool, I'd like it... but I'm all out of likes.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Alot of people  sleeping  of troy franklin.  He is expected  to go in the second
    • I know a lot was said, but I really don’t like when people bring up JJ because he was such a unique case.  He fell for multiple reasons.  Analysts thought he was a product of the system, he shined because of chase, they thought he was just a slot guy.  JJ was such a curious case because he had the production to prove it but I think teams who picked other WRs ahead of him got wrapped up in the detractors.     TBH, the only player I can see in a similar predicament at WR is Adonai Mitchell, other than that, I think what you see is what you get.  Of course, there will be sleepers In every draft, but outside of Adonai, I don’t think there’s a “JJ” at WR In this draft.  Maybe Troy Franklin too. 
    • This presser has reinforced how I feel about this draft and what we might do.  This is one of the most “it can go any way” drafts I’ve been apart of as a colts fan.  Based on our needs, the strengths of this draft, and where we pick, there are numerous ways this thing can go.  Some takeaways I got from this presser:   - Getting AR a weapon:  I think after this presser, we are definitely getting an AR another weapon.  I’m not sure if it’s going to be with the first or second pick.  Bowers to the colts doesn’t seem likely to me now.  Ballard really likes our tight end group and I can’t see him investing a high pick into the tight end room given what we have.  But either way, either the first or second pick will be a weapon.   - Anything is possible:  we may trade up, stay put, or even trade back.  It all depends on how this draft goes, who they have on their board, and where they have them rated.  I can see us trading up if one or two of the top 3 WRs get to pick 9.  I can see staying put if our trade up options are gone but someone looks to be falling to us.  I can also see us trading back if we have first round grades on certain players who are left and can be chosen later in the first round.  I can see all of these things happening and it really all depends on how things play out.  Personally, I’d hope we trade up if one of the top 3 WRs get close enough and doesn’t cost us too much.  But either way, we’re in a unique position and this can go a lot of ways.  
    • Noway  Ballard  does that trade  but if he did he trade next years first for more seconds
    • I doubt  he moves up for any of those guys unless they fall to around 9-12. Only way I see us getting  Harrison  is through  free agency  in a few years if he chooses  to leave the team that drafts him.
  • Members

• il vecchio

il vecchio 134

• CR91

CR91 12,649

• Jason_

Jason_ 2,266

• Solid84

Solid84 6,542